The "which famous person died today" thread

Very very sad that, just been looking back at her Twitter timeline the last few months. She was brave about it for sure, but didn’t sugar coat it either. Really honest posts and likes. I may be wrong but it seems she was diagnosed with terminal abdominal cancer.

I remember thinking what an odd career change it was back in 2019 when she left journalism for fire fighting and there must’ve been a back story to all that, but it all pales really.

Condolences to all her family.

1 in 2. What a shite thing it is.
Her dad was a firefighter, so she was following in his footsteps.

Very very sad that, just been looking back at her Twitter timeline the last few months. She was brave about it for sure, but didn’t sugar coat it either. Really honest posts and likes. I may be wrong but it seems she was diagnosed with terminal abdominal cancer.

I remember thinking what an odd career change it was back in 2019 when she left journalism for fire fighting and there must’ve been a back story to all that, but it all pales really.

Condolences to all her family.

1 in 2. What a shite thing it is.

Abdominal cancer took my mum - worst era of my life - cancer is such a lottery its awful

Not really pal :-(

The only thing that sticks with me is recalling a professor who said, and I’m paraphrasing here, that we are doomed because of the close proximity of so much of our food and drink that we consume to plastic, in one form or another.
I remember when I first read it thinking, omg, how can a person ever avoid that? I think it’s just not possible.

That’s honestly the only thing I can offer.
Think there’s definitely something in this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.