The worst thing about farcical officiating

In light of recent responses from the F.A. what do you think their "response" will be? Nothing , an endorsement of the decision illustrating why it was correct OR an official apology for an incorrect decision?
Nothing but i bet on the ref watch on sly sports on Monday Dermot Gallagher will 100% say the goal shouldn't have stood, just to rub it in.

The FA and Premier League won't force Liverpool and Man Utd to add video screens, in case it leads to actual open and clear video referee decisions. This is a billion pound success story that is untouchable.

The official Ifab law book for 2022-23 (rule 11.2) says:

A player in an offside position at the moment the ball is played or touched by a team-mate is only penalised on becoming involved in active play by:
  • interfering with play by playing or touching a ball passed or touched by a team-mate or
  • interfering with an opponent by:
1. Preventing an opponent from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly obstructing the opponent's line of vision or

2. Challenging an opponent for the ball or

3. Clearly attempting to play a ball which is close when this action impacts on an opponent or

4. Making an obvious action which clearly impacts on the ability of an opponent to play the ball

or

• gaining an advantage by playing the ball or interfering with an opponent when it has:
1. Rebounded or been deflected off the goalpost, crossbar, match official or an opponent

2. Been deliberately saved by any opponent

if anyone can tell me which bit of the above LOTG doesn’t put Rashford offside then, pray tell. Also remember he has run 20 yards with the ball inches from him
He was only offside on 2 or 3 of those RULES though mate.

We got beat and yes it was a bad decision but let’s face it we played average at best and didn’t deserve to win either . These decisions happen and it went against us but last season we got lucky with the Rodri handball at Everton so it is what it is . Atm our form and lack of it is all on pep with his stupid fucking tinkering trying to be a genius and it’s costing us big time . Let’s get the players playing in there best positions and give players like grealish foden kdb freedom to express themselves Instead if wanting to keep them in shackles .
Ederson
Walker / lewis stones Dias cancelo
Silva Rodri kdb / grealish
Mahrez haaland foden .
And we stick with it even if we are not at it because the team will come back to form . Tine to earn your contract pep .
There was an offside in the build up to the Rodri handball, had it been given it would have been overturned as I've pointed out to several Dippers.
I've spoken to friends and family who don't support City or Utd and 100% say that goal today shouldn't have stood.
A weak referee influenced by a rat faced Rag screaming in his face egged on by the crowd made an appalling decision today which will be brushed under the carpet as the EPL want to protect the brand.

Rat Boy went ballistic and the ref caved. The AR actually looked like he was begging for forgiveness as they were surrounding him. It was absolutely shocking to witness.

That's it mate. No conspiracy, no dodgy corruption. Just a linesman and x ref bottling it in front of 70,000 rag cunts.

Same at Anfield. They know the teams where they have to give favours and they know where they can live to fight another day. Cocking up at those two grounds will end your career or see you stuck down the leagues.

The linesman fucking shit himself when that ratty fucker got in his face. The convo between linesman and ref will have been "Rashford was off so I flagged"
"He didn't touch it"
"Goal then"
"Agreed".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.