The worst thing about farcical officiating

Is that is was completely expected and anticipated, so much so that a lot of us put money on it to make sure they weren't the only ones to benefit from the corruption.

Unless they're responsible for our inability to play through balls then probably not gonna make a great deal of difference to the seasons results
Difficult to make that argument this early, especially after we likely dropped at least a point today due to a highly dubious decision (ignoring any other decisions that have influenced match results for United, Arsenal, etc.).

Something one could only really be confident of at the end of the season.

I referenced the FA because they have reps that have also made comments bout “league competitiveness”.

And I would also argue PGMOL are about as independent of the FA and PL as Merseyside Police are of Liverpool.
Hownhas my comment on another thread ended here?

I wasn't commenting on your post or this thread.

my post is irrelevent now merged so I will delete it

Hownhas my comment on another thread ended here?

I wasn't commenting on your post or this thread.

my post is irrelevent now merged so I will delete it
I’ve no idea, it just appeared, so I responded.

I have deleted all references to your original post as to not besmirch your good name. ;-)

Don't want to labor the point any further than it already has, but does the referee not want to to and actually watch the replay to see whether Rashford does actually interfere?

He's literally just taking his own view of it and the fact the linesman said he didn't touch it, when he's got access to watch a replay

I heard that VAR didn't actually get involved, but why? Given the linesman gave offside, surely they all have to find conclusive proof that he wasn't actually offside in order to overturn the on field decisio ? The linesman gave offside because he thought he interfered, so why did he change his decision based on the various levels of interference that an offside player can gave

I think the more I watch the goal, the more shocked I get, and I'm not normally one to get on a refs back. I just want to know what made the linesman go from giving offside, to them both agreeing it wasn't, without actually watching the replay of the goal

And Ederson shapes his body to attempt to save where he anticipated Rashford to shoot so when ratface appears his bod

I can see where you’re coming from but they should’ve beenhere's
I can see where you’re coming from but they should’ve been 2-0 up by half time, if we had their first half chances I’d want to be 2-0 up anyway

2-0 up by half time, if we had their first half chances I’d want toT
There's no such thing. Should've because Rashford couldn't finish from a tight angle and Akanji defended the goal? Or because Ederson came off the line and cut his space when he got in? Neither play involved a breach of the LOTG.

Don't want to labor the point any further than it already has, but does the referee not want to to and actually watch the replay to see whether Rashford does actually interfere?

He's literally just taking his own view of it and the fact the linesman said he didn't touch it, when he's got access to watch a replay

I heard that VAR didn't actually get involved, but why? Given the linesman gave offside, surely they all have to find conclusive proof that he wasn't actually offside in order to overturn the on field decisio ? The linesman gave offside because he thought he interfered, so why did he change his decision based on the various levels of interference that an offside player can gave

I think the more I watch the goal, the more shocked I get, and I'm not normally one to get on a refs back. I just want to know what made the linesman go from giving offside, to them both agreeing it wasn't, without actually watching the replay of the goal
Impossible to understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.