The worst thing about farcical officiating

I'm not so sure we will ever become one of the cash cow clubs simply because of the colour of our shirts.

Red is considered a lucky colour throughout much of Asia and people there want to be associated with it, hence why Liverpool and united have such a huge following there.
I don’t think City are the only club to suffer this. When Arsenal and Chelsea were challenging MUFC for titles they suffered some diabolical decisions. Remember the Howard Webb performance against Arsenal at Old Trafford. See what happens to Arsenal over the next few months.

Scandalous....

Did anyone notice... In the first half the commentator said about the ref "apparently he wants VAR to stay out of it today." Heard it and i thought what?? Knew something funny would happen...
The commentator (Darren Fletcher) was commenting on Howard Webb's apparent quote that he (as Ref supremo) did NOT want VAR getting too involved in the ref's decisions.
Think the offside rule will be changed after this decision - but too late for City !!!

We only woman about refs when we're not getting results, every season we have a bad run (except for maybe the centurions season). It's a blip, it happens, it's shit and we all feel everything is finished. Last season when Spurs beat us at home I thought it was over and Liverpool were gonna win it, I remember Palace beating us at home a few years ago when Andros Thownsend scored that thundercunt volley and I was filled with dread thinking were falling apart. We always seem to struggle with results around December and January and, due to the world cup, in terms of fixtures we are at the beginning of January if this were a normal season. When we beat Arsenal in early January last year with that last minute Rodri goal I remember thinking the result is papering over the cracks because we haven't been playing well. We went on to win the league and were a few minutes away from a champions league final.

Fuck the refs, Pep has proved time and time again that when we're in the shit we come out the other side smelling of roses, and believe me when that happens none of you will give a toss about crappy, incompetent refs because it won't matter.

The commentator (Darren Fletcher) was commenting on Howard Webb's apparent quote that he (as Ref supremo) did NOT want VAR getting too involved in the ref's decisions.
Think the offside rule will be changed after this decision - but too late for City !!!
The rule is clear but was ignored. Rashford shielded the ball and impeded City’s defenders. Without him it was an easy clearance. Touching the ball or not is irrelevant. That’s why offside players can’t obstruct the goalkeeper’s view.
It’s not that complex but Attwell made a crooked decision without checking the monitor.

Every single poster who called me a WUM oz wrong. My opinion might wind people up but I ain't doing it for that reason. ...
Ric asked me to stop but I disagree...what's the point of ANY forum I'd another opinion cannot be heard and just cause it upsets people that opinion gets shut down....
I also said I'm only answering people's posts so others have a responsibility to stop as well.( I'd people took the time to notice I went onto other topics but lots just jump on a bandwagon and have a go at people as they see others doing)
Been going in pubs for over 35 years....never one fight ( surprising when a lot of those pubs are in Stockport and were absolute shit holes!).
Nothing about being a know-it-all...just an opinion but nothing I've seen or heard has changed my mind...watched the goal over and over again. Listened to the likes of SWP and other pros who think it wasn't a goal...but I disagree when I then go back and read the rules..listened to others read the rules as well.
And that's where the problem lies. The rules are vague.. they allow the goal to stand within those rules due to their vaguity when everyone knows it shouldn't stand which I've repeatedly said but people are choosing to miss....which is why my argument is that the goal is legal by the rules but it shouldn't be. I'd expect to see a change in the rules come about from this
The Offside Rule 1.19.11 as amended clearly states :
When a United or Liverpool player stray into an offside position it will not be deemed to be offside.
Amended 1898: The extent to which they are offside shall be reduced by 5 yards if they are at home and a further 5 yards if playing City.
For the avoidance of doubt any doubt will always be given to United or Liverpool .

The outcry if it occurred at the “wrong” end of the pitch would have ended with an apology to the Rags, simple as.
If this would have happened at the other end of the pitch we all know that it would have been disallowed.
Equally had it been disallowed yesterday it would have been forgotten by now.
The fallout from yesterday only proves how ridiculous it was.
Attwell is either incompetent, weak, corrupt or a combination of all three.
Either way he isn't fit to referee at this level, he was demoted once for a reason and should never have been allowed back.

Fuck the refs, Pep has proved time and time again that when we're in the shit we come out the other side smelling of roses, and believe me when that happens none of you will give a toss about crappy, incompetent refs because it won't matter.
Sorry, not true.

A fair and level playing field, and City SMASH the league. I'm sick of us having to be so much better than everyone else to win. It always make it sweeter when we do, but it doesn't take away my hatred of the bent f*ckers in charge of the game.

one of the worst decisions in recent memory.

Also I thought surrounding the referee was to be met with a yellow card now? Or did I dream that rule change?
Unless you captain the rags.
Rat face does this every week and gets away with it.
Seeing him do this and be allowed to get away with it by spineless officials sets an appalling example to kids who think it's OK to abuse match officials at grass roots level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.