The worst thing about farcical officiating

It’s so simple, Rashford is way offside running towards the ball and if the flag is raised the game stops, if it’s marginal the Lino (old school) doesn’t flag until the phase of play has ended, it was offside, game, set and match, one of the worst decisions I’ve seen in my lifetime and I’ve been watching football for around 55 years.
And the same linesman who flagged Phil offside straight away in the 1st half when it was marginal

On what planet is Rashford NOT interfering with play?

How that referee can say with a straight face that he wasn't is truly beyond my comprehension.

The rule is clear but was ignored. Rashford shielded the ball and impeded City’s defenders. Without him it was an easy clearance. Touching the ball or not is irrelevant. That’s why offside players can’t obstruct the goalkeeper’s view.
It’s not that complex but Attwell made a crooked decision without checking the monitor.

You've got it all wrong. This is what St Marcus on planet fishfinger is telling us:

"I thought I went a bit early so I didn't run. If I ran for the ball I would have just took it or shot or passed. I thought I was offside so I didn't touch the ball,"

I've watched the goal 20 times now Marcus, you are definitely offside when you RUN onto a through ball. It's a pity so called journalists don't pull him up on that statement.

You've got it all wrong. This is what St Marcus on planet fishfinger is telling us:

"I thought I went a bit early so I didn't run. If I ran for the ball I would have just took it or shot or passed. I thought I was offside so I didn't touch the ball,"

I've watched the goal 20 times now Marcus, you are definitely offside when you RUN onto a through ball. It's a pity so called journalists don't pull him up on that statement.

Rashford is a liar, simply. He needs his PR team around him and to tell him what to say

Scandalous....

Did anyone notice... In the first half the commentator said about the ref "apparently he wants VAR to stay out of it today." Heard it and i thought what?? Knew something funny would happen...
That to me is a precursor for corrupt intent. It's basically getting the 'excuse' in place, essentially removing the checks and balances on the referees (or whoever was whispering in his ear) decisions.

That to me is a precursor for corrupt intent. It's basically getting the 'excuse' in place, essentially removing the checks and balances on the referees (or whoever was whispering in his ear) decisions.

Do the refs have the power to change how each game is ref'd ? We will use VAR in this game but not in that game ! Its not the fucking fa cup

A 'bit' early?

He was AT LEAST a yard offside.

If you don't have drama, you don't have entertainment. If you don't have entertainment, you don't have viewers. If you don't have viewers then you don''t have the monay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.