The worst thing about farcical officiating

Nope I want to sack it off, it ain’t City fault but if I could be reimbursed of my 4 season cards and sign off for the season I would, that today was blatant
I am on the verge of not renewing my season ticket for a whole host of reasons. The officiating is one but for me it is the changing of fixtures to ridiculous kick off tmes. I will be at the Spurs match on Thursday but only because it is a League match. Next 3pm Saturday match is scheduled for the 5th March but probably get changed. The FA Cup Tie against Arsenal I shall not attend even though I am in the Cup Scheme.

Football is run by the TV companies for the benefit of armchair and foreign fans, sod the lifelong match goer.

See that's the problem though, you think the officiating is bent against our club. Do you honestly believe that Premier league refs are told to treat us differently? If so who tells them? How has this agenda ainst us from PGMOL been allowed to fester and flourish without a single journo or ex ref blowing the whistle (pardon the pun).

If you pay a visit to Rawk you'll see they believe that we have the refs and the media in our pocket as we, in their eyes, get all the dodgy decisions going for us and the media our up our arses. Listen to talksport for example and you'll see that fans of probably most premier league clubs think there is some form of media agenda against their club.

We're not the only ones who think we're getting shafted, everyone's suffering from crap refs, we just think we're special for some reason.
I'm not saying we are the only ones getting shafted. Watford last week is a prime example. What I am saying is that results are being manipulated in an attempt to engineer favourable outcomes in the league, and City being one of the better teams are suffering more than most.

The last thing the PL want is for a single team to 'walk' the league every season. That is simply disastrous for their business model. Same with the relegation fight to an extent. Everyone wants an exciting league. Boring precessions don't sell TV rights worldwide.

I don't think var was working yesterday
All the close offside calls were flag straight away
And why after the offside goal after over ruling the linesman flag you wouldn't go to the screen to see if Rashford impacted any player
He minimum should have looked at the screen. That in itself is a dereliction of duty. Far to much to take in from 1 view from 40 yards away. He’s not even in our half when the ball is played

See below, he is in no position to make the decision he did from his positioning on the pitch….

Attachments

• 0E2E8339-58D4-4C0E-81C7-8C2CA438FBC2.jpeg
    0E2E8339-58D4-4C0E-81C7-8C2CA438FBC2.jpeg
    286.7 KB · Views: 37
I'm not saying we are the only ones getting shafted. Watford last week is a prime example. What I am saying is that results are being manipulated in an attempt to engineer favourable outcomes in the league, and City being one of the better teams are suffering more than most.

The last thing the PL want is for a single team to 'walk' the league every season. That is simply disastrous for their business model. Same with the relegation fight to an extent. Everyone wants an exciting league. Boring precessions don't sell TV rights worldwide.
But if what your saying is true then Richard Masters has spoken to pgmol and asked them to instruct their referees to manipulate certain games in order to protect their product even if this makes tgem look incompetent and farcical and puts them under constant media spotlight and scrutiny?

He minimum should have looked at the screen. That in itself is a dereliction of duty. Far to much to take in from 1 view from 40 yards away

See below, he is in no position to make the decision he did from his positioning on the pitch….
When you see that still, in what world does Akanji (our fastest CB) not beat Anthony to the ball unless he’s hindered by Rashford

But if what your saying is true then Richard Masters has spoken to pgmol and asked them to instruct their referees to manipulate certain games in order to protect their product even if this makes tgem look incompetent and farcical and puts them under constant media spotlight and scrutiny?
Since when has any media spotlight and scrutiny ever made a blind bit of difference?

They do what they want, and NOTHING happens. Any club that sticks their heads above the parapet gets lumped with a fine. 'Speak out and suffer the consequences' - That's organised crime tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.