The worst thing about farcical officiating

Since when has any media spotlight and scrutiny ever made a blind bit of difference?

They do what they want, and NOTHING happens. Any club that sticks their heads above the parapet gets lumped with a fine. 'Speak out and suffer the consequences' - That's organised crime tactics.
Christ! I think you've gone too far down the rabbit hole mate. Scary if true, but I just can't see it.

Just a yard? I’m going for at least 3 pal.

View attachment 66061
Funniest thing is hearing United fans saying Akanji was doing his maximum and still couldn't get to Fernandes.

If Rashford isn't there, Akanji just locates Fernandes and plays his position against him.

It's quite obviously the worst decision I've seen in football and that's including Anthony Taylors horror show v Chelsea at home a few years ago.

See that's the problem though, you think the officiating is bent against our club. Do you honestly believe that Premier league refs are told to treat us differently? If so who tells them? How has this agenda ainst us from PGMOL been allowed to fester and flourish without a single journo or ex ref blowing the whistle (pardon the pun).

If you pay a visit to Rawk you'll see they believe that we have the refs and the media in our pocket as we, in their eyes, get all the dodgy decisions going for us and the media are up our arses. Listen to talksport for example and you'll see that fans of probably most premier league clubs think there is some form of media agenda against their club.

We're not the only ones who think we're getting shafted, everyone's suffering from crap refs, we just think we're special for some reason.
This post is naive in the extreme. We all know that FIFA corruptly gave Russia and Qatar a World Cup. UEFA fixed a Barcelona v PSG second leg in 2017, you just have to watch that second leg to see that. Senior figures in UEFA such as Beckenbauer have publicly asked the wider football community to support “traditional“ Italian clubs like the two Milan clubs when they were skint and performing poorly. Juventus is one of the most bent clubs in Europe after Barcelona and Real Madrid. Then you have The Premier League. Previous incumbent Richard Scudamore talked about the product abroad being damaged by new money, (Chelsea and us). TalkShite feel fit to have a job titled European Football Politics Expert. This industry is worth Billions. Referee’s sign an NDA when they become PGMOL members.

If you don’t want to believe the evidence of your own eyes that’s fine. It’s not like yesterday was an isolated incident. It’s just the straw that broke the camel’s back for a few of us I suspect.

Just saw Keith Hackett's 'Rashford was clearly offside' article in the Telegraph. (Fuck off before you start Snork senior gets it)
At least one ex ref knows what he is yapping about!

And is prepared to be open and honest because he isn't part of the PIGMOL clan who have to observe the edicts from higher powers .

Christ! I think you've gone too far down the rabbit hole mate. Scary if true, but I just can't see it.
Look at corruption scandals in other football leagues/sports... The cricket one in particular is eye opening.

Funniest thing is hearing United fans saying Akanji was doing his maximum and still couldn't get to Fernandes.

If Rashford isn't there, Akanji just locates Fernandes and plays his position against him.

It's quite obviously the worst decision I've seen in football and that's including Anthony Taylors horror show v Chelsea at home a few years ago.
Strong.

This opens up a HUGE can of worms.

I obviously believe there is corruption in the way results are manipulated, but for clubs to be in on the fix takes it to a whole new level.
Never heard of Calciopoli?

From wiki. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calciopoli

"It was a sports scandal in Italy's top professional association football league Serie A and to a lesser extent Serie B. Involving various clubs and numerous executives, both from the same clubs and from the main Italian football bodies (AIA, FIGC, and LNP), as well as some referees and referee assistants, the scandal was uncovered in May 2006, when a number of telephone tappings showed relations between clubs' executives and referee organizations during the football seasons of 2004–05 and 2005–06, being accused of selecting favourable referees."

And is prepared to be open and honest because he isn't part of the PIGMOL clan who have to observe the edicts from higher powers .
When Halsey claimed he'd been made to change his match report the PL/PGMOL lawyers were all over him like a tramp on chips in a Piccadilly Gardens bin. Halsey has gone VERY quiet recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.