The worst thing about farcical officiating

I totally appreciate you can't say for obvious reasons.

It certainly highlights that corruption in sport doesn't always have to be on the pitch.
The only reason I know is because the person I heard it from is a very close friend and was told by their partner who was involved (and had to sign an NDA). That person is no longer employed by the firm that conducted the independent audit but is still beholden by the NDA, as it was not with the firm, but with a league entity that is apparently specifically used for these types of situations (which is honestly the first I had heard of it).

FWIW, they were apparently especially frustrated with the incident because they were aware of other proceedings with other clubs that had been intentionally leaked during investigations and they saw the handling of this situation as obvious and unfair favouritism (for whatever reason).

The only reason I know is because the person I heard it from is a very close friend and was told by their partner who was involved (and had to sign an NDA). That person is no longer employed by the firm that conducted the independent audit but is still beholden by the NDA, as it was not with the firm, but with a league entity that is apparently specifically used for these types of situations (which is honestly the first I had heard of it).

FWIW, they were apparently especially frustrated with the incident because they were aware of other proceedings with other clubs that had been intentionally leaked during investigations and they saw the handling of this situation as obvious and unfair favouritism (for whatever reason).
NDA's cover up a multitude of sins. I honestly think there is enough dirt covered by such agreements potentially capable of sinking one of two clubs high profile clubs.

How can a player shield a ball from opposing players for vital seconds whilst waiting for his team mate to make up ground to score a goal not be interfering with play ? It beggars belief that anybody with tiniest amount of football knowledge believe that goal was legitimate.
Evan Ragford and the ferret were laughing about the decision in the interview after the game , having been in total control Attwell the decided to hand the Rags a lifeline and they took it , Attwell likes to be popular and pleasing the home crowd , he hasnt got the bottle to officiate the important games, he will always be a lightweight in refereeing terms ,spineless tosser.

Yeah .. bit embarrassing Joleon. When even our own won’t call out the corruption and just act like a nodding dog with the two rags. Tbf he’s probably been told by BT Sport what to think
Yet when on the MCFC official site he's more blue than my piss.

Interesting to note that over on the Caf they have a poll and 70% of their fans feel the goal was offside, now given how blinkered they are for that many to vote this way just shows how fucked up the decision was.
Or how many under cover agents we have ;-)

I'll get right to the point . The game is bent and is being manipulated by the American owned clubs . It's not just this season , it's been quite a few seasons. Brilliance has overcome corruption over the last few years . Why can we never win at Anfield ? it's certainly not tactics or the scoucers outplaying City . Lets be honest united are shit , so how are they only 1 point behind us . It's not just games against us they've been given a helping hand . Notice the silence of the yanks selling up at o.t , that's the benefit of having officials in your pocket and collecting points they would never achieve without favourable officiating. Rags, dippers, spuds,gooners and chelsea all owned by the yanks . Next time that super league comes round, City won't have an invitation because it will be yanks only , along with the bent officials .
I didn't want City to be a part of the ESL then, and I don't now or at any time in the future.

How can a player shield a ball from opposing players for vital seconds whilst waiting for his team mate to make up ground to score a goal not be interfering with play ? It beggars belief that anybody with tiniest amount of football knowledge believe that goal was legitimate.
Evan Ragford and the ferret were laughing about the decision in the interview after the game , having been in total control Attwell the decided to hand the Rags a lifeline and they took it , Attwell likes to be popular and pleasing the home crowd , he hasnt got the bottle to officiate the important games, he will always be a lightweight in refereeing terms ,spineless tosser.
I can name someone.....oh...."the tiniest amount of football knowledge"! That rules him out.

I was posting about UK top league football and UK bookmakers, how the fuck you two have got to this point is bollocks and fuck all to do with my origin point.

We're both still talking about the original point lol. You've invented a conversation all for yourself.

You keep spouting the same bollocks points about "no player would give away a throw-in to make a few bob" when no-one is even claiming this in the first place... It's called a straw man, but if that's what helps you maintain your delusion then go for it...

All you've done is show yourself up as naive and as someone who doesn't actually have a clue what they're talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.