The worst thing about farcical officiating

He's fucking stupid, so probably believes that he was
To be fair, his PR team told him what to say:

"I just stopped. Obviously, if I thought I was onside then I can go on take the ball towards goal. But I realised I'd probably gone a little bit early and I just slowed down completely, I don't think I was in the line or blocking any of their defenders so I didn't know why it wouldn't stand".

Which is A COMPLETE FABRICATION, AKA a fucking LIE.

"I just stopped. Obviously, if I thought I was onside then I can go on take the ball towards goal. But I realised I'd probably gone a little bit early and I just slowed down completely, I don't think I was in the line or blocking any of their defenders so I didn't know why it wouldn't stand".

Either that, or he genuinely doesn’t understand what the words “stopped”, “slowed”, and “blocking” mean.

It's called...Control.

tenor.gif

Says a lot when the player involved has to stretch the truth so much

The Rashford run, whether he touches it or not, affects the decision making of the other City players around him, and the runs they make. If Rashford isn’t there then Akanji doesn’t check his run, or Ederson comes out to sweep up, or Walker runs towards the ball rather than along side it. It’s that simple, and on thats's basis he’s interfering
As Brian Clough famously said, "If' he's on the pitch and he's not interfering with play, what's he doing on the pitch?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.