Theo Walcott? ..

[bigimg]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8916/playerscompared.png[/bigimg]

(from the Opta data)

Sinclair is not a winger - not many crosses, not a lot of final 3rd passes, most passes are backwards - a lot of dribbles though

Walcott had a lot of attempted crosses, poor success though (but that could be to do with who he was crossing to?), lots of passes to his right (possibly to an overlapping fullback)

Silva is ace

Completely different players in my view

There are widespread reports that Arsenal are willing to sell Theo Walcott before Friday's transfer deadline after talks over a new five-year contract broke down. A fee of £12m-£15m has been mooted, with Manchester City favourites to sign the winger, while Liverpool are also interested

Marvin said:
ultimateharold said:
That would be putting a lot of faith in Mr Rodwell.
It would be a bad move. I don't understand why De Jong is not treated on a par with other senior players at City. Barry and Rodwell aren't as good at the defensive job - in fact I don't think there is a player in the whole of Europe who can play the dfensive midfield role as well as De Jong.

Come Derby day, Barca, Real Madrid, Chelsea you will want De Jong in your team.

Don't recall De Jong playing in the 1-6 :0)
And without Barry we're leaking goals like a sieve. Don't let sliding into tackles fool you into him being the better player. Barry is nearly always in the right place at the right time, reads the game to perfection.
Saying all that I love De Jong too and would find room in the squad for both of them.

mikeireland100 said:
[bigimg]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8916/playerscompared.png[/bigimg]

(from the Opta data)

Sinclair is not a winger - not many crosses, not a lot of final 3rd passes, most passes are backwards - a lot of dribbles though

Walcott had a lot of attempted crosses, poor success though (but that could be to do with who he was crossing to?), lots of passes to his right (possibly to an overlapping fullback)

Silva is ace

Completely different players in my view

For these reasons, I vote for Sinclair!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.