This should be the new club badge (merged)

Re: This should be the new club badge

jrb said:
TheMagician said:
A picture of the Manchester City emblem which has been appearing on new items in the club store. The design is absolutely spot on in my opinion.

picture164q.jpg

Rags.

(This is a former logo of Manchester United F.C. and can be found in an unedited form at [http://www.manutdzone.com/funstuff/clubbadge.html]. It should qualify under Wikipedia's Fair Use policy as it is only intended to represent the club.)

20100107010021%21Manchester_United_Badge_1960s-1973.png

FCUM.
FCUM_BADGE%20JPG(1).jpg

I get what your saying, but its a shield of manchester 3 shipping canals, just because those teams had it doesnt mean we shouldn't.. we have the shield on our shirts now, and we were using that badge before the scum and Fcum

TheMagician said:
A picture of the Manchester City emblem which has been appearing on new items in the club store. The design is absolutely spot on in my opinion.

picture164q.jpg

Could look very nice given a few tweeks

mancityretrobadgecopy.jpg

And on next seasons away kit

Citynewawaycopy2.jpg

SWP's back said:
Aaronj said:
I think it's good, I'm not too keen on the writing it should have Manchester over the top and City F.C on the bottom...looks unsymetrical (leave me alone grammar police)!! only my opinion.

Surely it would be the spelling police?

Could be. There should be a double m in unsymmetrical, but I work for the antonym police and it should be asymmetrical.

Robbo. said:
TheMagician said:

picture164q.jpg

ITS FUCKING SHITE!

Total agreement, maybe thats why the teams so bad at the mo cos they've seen what they are working with in the backroom.

Blueboy Danny said:
TheMagician said:

picture164q.jpg

Could look very nice given a few tweeks

mancityretrobadgecopy.jpg

And on next seasons away kit

Citynewawaycopy2.jpg
Would love that to be the away kit, beautiful, now my screensaver.

HellasLEAF said:
the current crest is 100x better than that badge. in fact, the current crest is really nice. just take the stars away and there you go.

that would be like taking a wig off a bald man. it looks bad enough with the eagle on it as it is.

Hammond said:
jrb said:
Rags.

20100107010021%21Manchester_United_Badge_1960s-1973.png

FCUM.
FCUM_BADGE%20JPG(1).jpg

I get what your saying, but its a shield of manchester 3 shipping canals, just because those teams had it doesnt mean we shouldn't.. we have the shield on our shirts now, and we were using that badge before the scum and Fcum

I always thought that the ship represented the Manchester Ship canal and the three bars was the three counties around Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire and Yorkshire. Manchester having three ship canals is a new one on me.

mick hunt said:
I always thought that the ship represented the Manchester Ship canal and the three bars was the three counties around Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire and Yorkshire. Manchester having three ship canals is a new one on me.
It's neither. They represent Manchester's 3 rivers; Irwell, Medlock, and Irk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.