Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

coleridge said:
I don't know about you PB, but I reckon it's a Zionist conspiracy. ;)

-- Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:52 pm --

de niro said:
friend said:
What about Atkinson who missed the Balotelli 'challenge'? Cheating?

unbelievable.

this place really does need hosing down.

Mate, this is beyond a joke now. Ric and you Mods need to sort this out big time. Rags just register, use any silly name and location, and spout abuse. To get on Rag Cafe, you have to go through a whole process of an approval thread saying how much you love that lot [not that I'd be over there causing trouble, obviously...]. Get a grip, please.

Unclench those cheeks. ;)

We don't want to be like red cafe where you need a work email address, two utility bills and letter from your Doctor to confirm who you are.

hgblue said:
sjk2008 said:
hgblue said:
Why is an Oldham fan all over every similar thread peddling his own opinion that we're all deluded idiots for believing that there's something amiss with the refereeing in this country? What's it to him if some City fans think we've had the shit end of the stick from referees this season and smell a rat? How is an Oldham fan even qualified to comment on the standard of refereeing of our games if he's not even seen them (apart from some edited highlights on MOTD)? I understand why United fans are sensitive about this issue, because they want to continue to benefit from dodgy decisions, but don't want this to detract from the reflected glory they all like to bask in, but an Oldham fan? I'm not having it, definite RAG, and it's so obvious it's amusing.

Am I not allowed to discuss a hotly disputed football topic which I takes my interest just because I am an Oldham fan?

Tell me, how is it apparently obvious? I mean, apart from my opinion being that of different to the conspiracy theorists, what else has given you this 'obvious' opinion that I am a rag?

I'll tell you what. Nothing. Because you are talking out of your arse. A few times I've seen you spout this 'Neutral my arse' or 'definite RAG' line.

Bottom line is I enjoy this forum because of the number of interesting debates we see on here, including this one. If OWTB was half as interesting as this place I'd be on there but unfortunately it isn't. Yet here's me thinking this was a football forum open to many a different fan providing they don't abuse or break the COC.

As far as I know, I haven't done that. Nor have I been warned for anything.

So keep up this obsession you have of me and keep labelling me a 'rag' if it's what gets you through the day. I'll still be here smiling and discussing football.

Obsessed? Hardly. Amused more like. I'm not calling for you to be banned. Carry on.

Well you've piped up quite a few times whenever I have posted on this topic. Seems a little obsessive to me. Still, if it amuses you then that's all well too.

I presume if you're saying I'm a rag and that it's obvious then that is banning material since I'm under the impression mods ban any 'undercover' rags.

sjk2008 said:
hgblue said:
Why is an Oldham fan all over every similar thread peddling his own opinion that we're all deluded idiots for believing that there's something amiss with the refereeing in this country? What's it to him if some City fans think we've had the shit end of the stick from referees this season and smell a rat? How is an Oldham fan even qualified to comment on the standard of refereeing of our games if he's not even seen them (apart from some edited highlights on MOTD)? I understand why United fans are sensitive about this issue, because they want to continue to benefit from dodgy decisions, but don't want this to detract from the reflected glory they all like to bask in, but an Oldham fan? I'm not having it, definite RAG, and it's so obvious it's amusing.

Am I not allowed to discuss a hotly disputed football topic which I takes my interest just because I am an Oldham fan?

Tell me, how is it apparently obvious? I mean, apart from my opinion being that of different to the conspiracy theorists, what else has given you this 'obvious' opinion that I am a rag?

I'll tell you what. Nothing. Because you are talking out of your arse. A few times I've seen you spout this 'Neutral my arse' or 'definite RAG' line.

Bottom line is I enjoy this forum because of the number of interesting debates we see on here, including this one. If OWTB was half as interesting as this place I'd be on there but unfortunately it isn't. Yet here's me thinking this was a football forum open to many a different fan providing they don't abuse or break the COC.

So keep up this obsession you have of me and keep labelling me a 'rag' if it's what gets you through the day. I'll still be here smiling and discussing football.

are you even on owtb ? ay ? are you ? i wanna know ? names details etc....show me ze farkin papers !

dont call other people obsessive...its a little rich comin from an oldham fan who posts more than most city fans on this subject.

cyprustavern said:
sjk2008 said:
hgblue said:

are you even on owtb ? ay ? are you ? i wanna know ? names details etc....show me ze farkin papers !

dont call other people obsessive...its a little rich comin from an oldham fan who posts more than most city fans on this subject.

Yes I am, you can check my username if you wish!

I'm calling one person obsessive because he keeps piping up every time I take an interest in this topic. And, I'm getting increasingly frustrated at being labelled a fucking 'rag'.

sjk2008 said:
cyprustavern said:
sjk2008 said:

I'm calling one person obsessive because he keeps piping up every time I take an interest in this topic. And, I'm getting increasingly frustrated at being labelled a fucking 'rag'.

i will check later ...and require confirmation of date joined etc .

cyprustavern said:
sjk2008 said:
cyprustavern said:

i will check later ...and require confirmation of date joined etc .

Haha. Detective work at it's finest!

I've PM'd you anyway.

hgblue said:

An Oldham fan can't comment on the standard if refereeing in City games, based on MOTD highlights tho several conspiracy theorists on here feel eminently qualified to comment on refereeing performances in Utd games, presumably based on similar "evidence"??!!

Personally I don't see any agenda or organised conspiracy. I do see plenty of mistakes and incompetence from match officials, from which larger clubs seem to benefit more than most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.