Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

tony de wonderful said:
Anyway Derry did make contact I can see why Young wasn't lambasted for diving although it was a massive dive IMHO. He's a better diver than Carrol though.

A massive dive was it?

CTID86 said:
tony de wonderful said:
Wigan just got shafted by the ref.

SSN says the linesman ruled it out for De Gea being impeded... hmm.

Linesman from 30-40 yards away denies it whilst the ref from 10 yards away gives it...... somethings not right

CTID86 said:
tony de wonderful said:

That's what he's saying but it was a goal against any other team in the world absolute joke watch it in motd there is No way this goal should have been disallowed<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:43 pm --<br /><br />
ayia napa blues said:
CTID86 said:
tony de wonderful said:

That's what he's saying but it was a goal against any other team in the world absolute joke watch it in motd there is No way this goal should have been disallowed

Watch giggs reaction to he's stood a meter away and doen't even appeal it ha ha

Wigan have managed to beat the scum and it's the result we all wanted but that disallowed goal was still a disgrace.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 pm --<br /><br />I wonder what happened to ''tony de wonderful''

Told you I was a 'cynic' (bottom of the page d:-) <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=253122&hilit=dodgy&start=70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=253122&hilit=dodgy&start=70</a>

redmizzle said:
Wigan have managed to beat the scum and it's the result we all wanted but that disallowed goal was still a disgrace.

-- Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 pm --

I wonder what happened to ''tony de wonderful''
Did you see the nailed-on penalty the same linesman didn't give the rags?

Just showed it again over here and he's definitely tried to even things up there.

Dubai Blue said:
redmizzle said:
Wigan have managed to beat the scum and it's the result we all wanted but that disallowed goal was still a disgrace.

Just showed it again over here and he's definitely tried to even things up there.

No, I was watching City!

redmizzle said:
Dubai Blue said:
redmizzle said:

No, I was watching City!
So was I, obviously. Just flicked over to the studio channel at full-time and they were showing highlights of the rag's game. They were denied a clear penalty. About fucking time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.