Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

Young is speedily becoming a hated figure not just with city fans, if I was Shaun Derry I want to rip him half, would love the shitbag to get an injury before the euros

Anyone else think scholes challenge abonglahor was the same as balos? Loved the excuse from parry that he's never been able to tackle.

hgblue said:
There is of course a Silver lining to Young revealing himself to be a cheating twat in two games that United would probably have won anyway, in that it will by now have occurred to even the biggest dullards in our refereeing community that his outrageous dives are just that, and I predict he will get fouled in the penalty area in the not too distant future and get nothing for it. When this happens he'll have no-one to blame but himself. Lets hope it costs them the title, would be poetic justice imo.

Let's see all the good and gracious of Engish football punditry come out en mass to condone youngs blatant gamesmanship.

Maybe then refs will begin to re address the balance.

I will not hold my breath

Re: Re: Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

hgblue said:
There is of course a Silver lining to Young revealing himself to be a cheating twat in two games that United would probably have won anyway, in that it will by now have occurred to even the biggest dullards in our refereeing community that his outrageous dives are just that, and I predict he will get fouled in the penalty area in the not too distant future and get nothing for it. When this happens he'll have no-one to blame but himself. Lets hope it costs them the title, would be poetic justice imo.
We can hope but the dullards are the most dullard in the business, in fact some i am convinced are attempting to win dullard of the year so there is a side competition here that is undermining the refereeing integrity of this country as a bunch of self serving half witted wannabes continue to out do each other in outrageous dumbfuckedness as they strive to be crowned dullard of the year.

Re: Re: Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

EricBrooksGhost said:
hgblue said:
We can hope but the dullards are the most dullard in the business, in fact some i am convinced are attempting to win dullard of the year so there is a side competition here that is undermining the refereeing integrity of this country as a bunch of self serving half witted wannabes continue to out do each other in outrageous dumbfuckedness as they strive to be crowned dullard of the year.

Lol. I was referring to the cream of refereeing in this country who are good enough to be described as dullards.

bondsman said:
Anyone else think scholes challenge abonglahor was the same as balos? Loved the excuse from parry that he's never been able to tackle.

That's the quote that every commentator comes out with after a ginger leg breaker but it's alright coz he's a rag, bit like Keane if you know what i mean.

Re: 2 Games Today 2 Ref Howlers

Prestwich_Blue said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Lets see if Mikel gets a ban,Chelsea seem to get nearly as much shit as the rags.
He can't as Atkinson "saw" it and booked him.

And exactly what did he see that gave him cause to book him ? Because if it was what I saw it should have been a straight red, truth is, Atkinson's a fuckin shithouse.

mancunial said:
Young is speedily becoming a hated figure not just with city fans, if I was Shaun Derry I want to rip him half, would love the shitbag to get an injury before the euros

Classy!

He's not much liked by anyone these days but wishing an injury on someone is low.

Gerbil said:
mancunial said:

Classy!

He's not much liked by anyone these days but wishing an injury on someone is low.

Well i'm lower than a rats scrotum then, cos every time the filth play i want someone to snap Rodney in half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.