Ticket Office again!! (Arsenal) Joke

Just a quick update, I have just been on to the ticket office again, and they have now told me that the additional allocation of tickets wont be issued to people on the waiting list for another 2-3 days!

What the fuck is going on?

the club are getting slaughtered but the bottom line is if we couldnt sell the extra 1000 tickets but took them on, city would have to pay for them

our away followings this season have been ordinary to say the least, so a 5.30pm kick off in london, the club are right to be cautious.

until we show more inclination to sell out bigger allocations everywhere this situation will remain the same rightly or wrongly.

fathellensbellend said:
the club are getting slaughtered but the bottom line is if we couldnt sell the extra 1000 tickets but took them on, city would have to pay for them

our away followings this season have been ordinary to say the least, so a 5.30pm kick off in london, the club are right to be cautious.

until we show more inclination to sell out bigger allocations everywhere this situation will remain the same rightly or wrongly.

thats a fair point mate, but the ticket office shouldnt be reducing the points selling criteria by 1000 per day if they have only got 2000 tickets. it makes a bit of a mockery out of the points system. The bad thing is that its just a lack of common sence by the ticket office.

Ja Salford Blue said:
fathellensbellend said:

thats a fair point mate, but the ticket office shouldnt be reducing the points selling criteria by 1000 per day if they have only got 2000 tickets. it makes a bit of a mockery out of the points system. The bad thing is that its just a lack of common sence by the ticket office.

i agree, those with points have earnt them, and deserve priority, i think they tried to sell them quick to work out demand.

dropping the points quickly for unatractive games would make more sense, to allow more fans the chance of cheaper travel.

thats a fair point mate, but the ticket office shouldnt be reducing the points selling criteria by 1000 per day if they have only got 2000 tickets. it makes a bit of a mockery out of the points system. The bad thing is that its just a lack of common sence by the ticket office.[/quote]

The loyalty system is fair but does have its bad points. There is loyalty for those with 3000 points plus but the loyalty for those with less is un fair. i.e points tend to drop normally by a hundred but when it gets to the 3000 points barrier it tends to drop by 500 points at a time. 500 points can be the equivelnt of a season ticket for 3 yrs plus. Remember Blackburm away in the cup couple of seasons back. it reduced in the normal manner down to 3000 ish points then any season ticket holder. It was a mad rush (Still got mine, JUST)

Ja Salford Blue said:
Just a quick update, I have just been on to the ticket office again, and they have now told me that the additional allocation of tickets wont be issued to people on the waiting list for another 2-3 days!

I wish I knew , I had a choice between Rip off Fulham at £49 or the best stadium in this country at £33 , it looks like I will be going to neither this season . Sort it out City .

The whole situation with away tickets is stupid. Instead of forcing the away club to pay for the tickets, they shuould either be given to the away club who can sell them for what they like or the clubs shouls agree a "wholesale" price and the away club shouls be free to sell at whatever price they like.

The current "home club keeps all the receipts" rule discriminates against the clubs with decent away followings. fulham will make a load of money out of us but we make nothing from them.

mullsy said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
just been on to the ticket office, I got told that we have sold all of the initial 2000 tickets.

An extra 1000 are on the way from Arsenal and should be here today. The number of people who have rang up since friday/saturday an left their details as a pre order has now exceeded the number of additional tickets we are geeting, hence the website now saying they are sold out.

When the additional tickets arrive they will be distributed to the people who left their details in order of when they left them (its basically gunna be a lottery)

What a fucking joke the ticket office is. How can they:
a) only request 2000 tickets in the first place
b) drop the loyalty points criteria by 1000 per day when there is still 5 weeks till the game

They need to get a fan on board there to advise them ASAP

They need to make up there mind at the ticket office I have spoken to 2 people today and they are insistant that there are no more tickets left , even for people like me who left our details last Saturday , 4700 points and still cant get a ticket ?

-- Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:37 pm --

Oh and I know what my first question is on Thursday at the fans forum " Sort the feckin ticket office out "

Only yourself to blame fella...........you knew this was going to be a popular game but you dont order your tickets when you could of on Thursday !!

Only yourself to blame fella...........you knew this was going to be a popular game but you dont order your tickets when you could of on Thursday !!

thats my point though. what if you havnt got the money or cant get to order your ticket on the day of your points criteria. each points bracket should have 2-3 days of sale

Ja Salford Blue said:

What are you doing giving me hope, I was enjoying having a right old moan about this, if it turns out our tickets are reserved then I'll have to take it all back, which is what i will do immediatley if they sort it out!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.