Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Im sure I saw on here once that of the 36000 season card holders who came from MR only 12000 were left a couple of years ago.Might explain the shit crowd v Kiev.I`m on CL cup scheme so cant get out of it but wont be next season.We are just another Liverpool /Chelsea / united in the making now.

That number will soon be below 10k. A large percentage of those fans are getting old and just giving up now.

My uncle had a season ticket for nearly 30 years and at 45/46 just had enough and now just keeps up to date on his sky sports app and the odd game now and again. He was as mad a city fans as anyone I knew.

That number will soon be below 10k. A large percentage of those fans are getting old and just giving up now.

My uncle had a season ticket for nearly 30 years and at 45/46 just had enough and now just keeps up to date on his sky sports app and the odd game now and again. He was as mad a city fans as anyone I knew.

im not sure i believe that, lots of fans actually started going again when we started winning things.

I've not been making excuses for the club at all, your'e wrong there.
I said there are better ways to protest and if the fans get together and prepare it I'm sure it could be better and more effective than your suggestion.
That's all.

You mean compared with leaving the Saturday night El Classico versus West Brom on sixty minutes!

Joking aside, I agree with a protest and I thought the table tennis Dortmund protest was fantastic. I know JRB said this could be a criminal offence but hey - let's live dangerously!

Here you go Khaldoon, Soriano, and all the other Exec's at City who were part of this shambolic ticket pricing for the home game against PSG.

You weren't there then, but we were, and will still be long after you've all left

Look, it's full and rocking!

Great video JRB!

The point being, there are thousands of city fans I know who 10 years ago would have paid a match day price ticket for a big game, not anymore. I wouldn't go to a semi final v Barca if someone offered me a ticket for £30. I'd rather watch it on TV and there are thousands of blues like me who do the same.

The price is not the only thing that has driven true city fans away, that is the reason why I believe the damage is not repairable.

WOW....some of your above highlighted comments including the Barca ticket one are amazing....and the way you take it upon yourself to represent true City fans. Then you mention that you know thousands of City fans like yourself(Jesus....you know an awful lot).....did you do a full scale survey of these fans??????....have you got some agenda here.

If what you say is true then it seems incredible that we are still managing to get a 54000 average for home games this season.

Are the ticket prices on the club site? I cant find them.
I am on cup scheme so will be going but obviously not happy we have gone more and more corperate a lot quicker than expected.

#Together#yourhavinalaugh

last year on the scheme for a group of 5 of us. Sick of the cost, that shite the other night was a waste of hard earnt money, wasnt worth a tenner, due to the nature of the game, yet the club couldnt wait to price it up. Never felt less connected to the club, bored of being a loyal cash cow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.