Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

but the fans voted with there feet against Everton and Kiev .do you think the fans that stayed away then are going to be over the moon these prices

Personally I'm concerned that the club will see the lack of attendance as an excuse to add European games to the cost of the season ticket.

£40-£45 for the majority of season ticket holders for a game of this magnitude was to be expected in this day and age, I'm not saying it's right; I would love cheaper tickets but I just didn't see it happening for this Champions league match.
I do feel sorry for families though and think that City should have done £15 tickets for those under 16.

Maybe they see getting kids in attendance to this match as a key way to increase the fanbase amongst younger football fans and this is a way to introduce these school kids to City?

Very well observed, mate. The points in your posts are seemingly unappreciated by those at the club.

I've always been of the view that if you stumble on positive financial circumstances in life you should share the benefits of that with those who have provided you support along the way. The new TV deal should have heralded an era of cheaper ticket prices, but it hasn't, which is truly piss poor imo, particularly given the diminished part that gate receipts now play in a club's overall turnover in the Premier League. It's about as important in the scene of things as the price of soft drinks is to a pub (worthwhile, but not crucial) which makes clubs' intransigence all the more churlish.

I think those that are predicting that the game will not sell out are wide of the mark, however, unless there's a deficit of more than two goals from the first leg - but that really isn't the point.

2 great posts from WW1937 and GDM.

Its nearly £95 for me to take my 2 lads and myself to this game.I just think this was a massive opportunity to get kids back into the ground on a big night but the club think otherwise and are counting on tourists to make up the numbers.I have had my season ticket for 36 years and its good value I wont argue but this type of pricing is ill thought out at best.I wont be on any of the cup schemes next season thats for sure.

How long before compulsory purchase is brought in kin to the rags?

I cant believe the club are getting something as important as this so badly wrong.

How long before compulsory purchase is brought in kin to the rags?

I cant believe the club are getting something as important as this so badly wrong.

I think it could be as soon as next season or at least people will be dangled the carrot with the memory of these ticket prices still fresh.

It could be a choice of ST alone or ST with first so many cup games like Arsenal. If the rags and Arsenal do this then I can only see this being introduced here at some point and with pep coming, why not now? They haven't missed a trick in recent years so why would they miss this one?

Unfortunately I am on the bloody cup scheme so I have to pay it now but I will be dropping it next year.An absolute shitter of a trick these prices the club should be fucking ashamed!What price loyalty eh?

Same here mate, i won't be joining any cup schemes next season and getting stung like this I'll just pick and choose which games I go to because lets face it, it's not as if I'll struggle to get a seat is it, not with our cup games attendance at home.

Reckon many will wait for the first leg to be played before buying a ticket, a poor result and we could see the club struggling to shift tickets.

I got an email from the club regarding interest in hospitality for this game, no price was quoted but the rags and arse games are £249, the WBA game is £99.

Been a season ticket holder for 45 initially paid for by my dad, had a couple of breaks amounting to about 10 years due to financial issues & work but still managed a few games during those years.

I've had to knock aways on the head (used to do 18-20 plus cup ones for quite a while), moved seats to keep costs down, I'm now in the middle of 315 and it's nowhere near as good as down in 117.

Decided last season to bin the CL games as the 'experience' was shit, this after doing all the previous home games in Europe and a handful of aways. My only trips this season have been Wembley and Watford.

Next season it'll be gold rather than platinum to offset the expected rise with the LC And FA Cup schemes.

I can see that being my last season.

Personally I'm concerned that the club will see the lack of attendance as an excuse to add European games to the cost of the season ticket.

£40-£45 for the majority of season ticket holders for a game of this magnitude was to be expected in this day and age, I'm not saying it's right; I would love cheaper tickets but I just didn't see it happening for this Champions league match.
I do feel sorry for families though and think that City should have done £15 tickets for those under 16.

Maybe they see getting kids in attendance to this match as a key way to increase the fanbase amongst younger football fans and this is a way to introduce these school kids to City?
They are £15 for under 16's, in fact if they're Seasoncard holders or Cityzens members they'll get the £5 discount so it's just a tenner for QF CL match against PSG.

Same here mate, i won't be joining any cup schemes next season and getting stung like this I'll just pick and choose which games I go to because lets face it, it's not as if I'll struggle to get a seat is it, not with our cup games attendance at home.

The truth is most join because they think it guarantees a final ticker should we get there but in reality, rubbish allocations, tickets to the UEFA family, players and club officials delving in then corporate means the vast majority that have stuck with the scheme and paid through the nose wont ever get near a ticket any way.

It really isnt worth it and thats shameful from the club because they are just not being honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.