Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Do you not think people in supporters clubs are normal fans?
It certainly wont be a vast majority at a guess i'd say maybe 1000 will go to staff and the same again to corporate. I'd guess we have about 20000 on the scheme and of those 10% wouldnt travel to a final. So everyone on the scheme would get a ticket.

I respectfully disagree and until it happens, we wont know who was right or wrong so no point in going around in circles over it mate.

I respectfully disagree and until it happens, we wont know who was right or wrong so no point in going around in circles over it mate.
Do you really think the club are going to give 15000 tickets to staff and corporates?

Ok, for a start, how many of that allocation do you think will be siphoned off to Supporter clubs, players and officials and corporate before the ordinary fans get a chance at them?

Siphoned off to supporters in the cup scheme in supporters clubs

Do you not think people in supporters clubs are ordinary fans?
It certainly wont be a vast majority at a guess i'd say maybe 1000 will go to staff and the same again to corporate. I'd guess we have about 20000 on the scheme and of those 10% wouldnt travel to a final. So everyone on the scheme would get a ticket.

Didn't you know, Supporters Club Members support Chelski or the rags when City are not playing in a big game!!

How much do the lads and lasses spend a year, home and away, all European games etc, must be upward of 10k?
I spend about 2k. I pay for 4 season cards. 2 cup schemes. Wembley. Shirts etc for the kids. I'm not paying this though and have just removed myself from the scheme. Let some day tripper have my seat

Expensive yes, for me though I'm going. I have a weekly social budget for going out, weekends, golf, football and a couple of weekday nights for a few drinks. I will cut my cloth accordingly and attend the game, if it's as poorly attended as some people think hopefully the Club will have a rethink and assess the whole pricing policy. I have sympathy with those who can't afford to go or don't want to pay these prices but it's a personal choice not to go and it's on TV at a pub near you if you don't have BT.

What does dismay me is the aggressive arguments from posters using the emotive £60 argument. It's less for the majority, I'm paying £55 for my Level 2 Colin Bell seat which is the same as I paid for my East Stand seat against Barca last season which was a sell out.

Do the majority want to go back to the yo yo City of yesteryear or enjoy the incredible ride we are on? I've been going since the early 70's and enjoyed (and endured) every moment of being a Blue. I hope for the Club and supporters sakes this one match does not not cause an irreversible divide even affecting just a few hundred fans.

Expensive yes, for me though I'm going. I have a weekly social budget for going out, weekends, golf, football and a couple of weekday nights for a few drinks. I will cut my cloth accordingly and attend the game, if it's as poorly attended as some people think hopefully the Club will have a rethink and assess the whole pricing policy. I have sympathy with those who can't afford to go or don't want to pay these prices but it's a personal choice not to go and it's on TV at a pub near you if you don't have BT.

What does dismay me is the aggressive arguments from posters using the emotive £60 argument. It's less for the majority, I'm paying £55 for my Level 2 Colin Bell seat which is the same as I paid for my East Stand seat against Barca last season which was a sell out.

Do the majority want to go back to the yo yo City of yesteryear or enjoy the incredible ride we are on? I've been going since the early 70's and enjoyed (and endured) every moment of being a Blue. I hope for the Club and supporters sakes this one match does not not cause an irreversible divide even affecting just a few hundred fans.
You see it doesn't bother me where or what division we are in,i just want to be able to afford to go and support the club i love like i always have.

The last European Q/F City played in was £5 a ticket. The atmosphere was electric and the team nearly overcame a 2 goal deficit from the first leg. Probably in part due to the backing from the crowd. However many tickets are sold or given away for this match the atmosphere will be just as stale as all the other CL matches City have been involved in. People talk in glowing terms about the club's management these days but this would never have happened under Garry Cooke. This reminds me of the Swales era. Seem to remember a big hike in prices for the 79 Eufa cup Q/F and we didn't break 40k for that one either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.