Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Reckon many will wait for the first leg to be played before buying a ticket, a poor result and we could see the club struggling to shift tickets.

I got an email from the club regarding interest in hospitality for this game, no price was quoted but the rags and arse games are £249, the WBA game is £99.
£300 in the Legends and £360 in Citizens (Inc Vat)

The truth is most join because they think it guarantees a final ticker should we get there but in reality, rubbish allocations, tickets to the UEFA family, players and club officials delving in then corporate means the vast majority that have stuck with the scheme and paid through the nose wont ever get near a ticket any way.

It really isnt worth it and thats shameful from the club because they are just not being honest
We'd get 20K+ for a final. The vast majority on the cup scheme, if not all would get a ticket.

Sadly just removed myself from the cup scheme. Cannot afford £90 for me and my lad. Especially when it's my daughters birthday that month. I paid £50 to watch paint dry last week and I could have watched it at home for free.

Sorry city its too much.

Last edited:
They have to pay for all the fucking sad little flags or whatever other shite will be on our seats somehow. Disgusting pricing City all in order to attract the kind of sad fucker that'll attend to 1 or 2 big games a season just so they can check in with a selfie on Facebook or some other sad form of social attention seeking.

Don't they get that if priced properly you'll fill the ground with plenty of proper blues who'll create a proper atmosphere without the need for bull shit like plastic flags or dimming the lights. Your also likely to attract supporters that will return on a regular basis based on that potential proper atmosphere.

What reality?

Ok, for a start, how many of that allocation do you think will be siphoned off to Supporter clubs, players and officials and corporate before the ordinary fans get a chance at them?

You can go online and remove yourself from the cup scheme and anyone else you pay for. Just go on mcfc tickets/login/my account/cup scheme management/ slide left on scheme information/ European scheme / click on the the relevant name of scheme member underneath then Click the remove button. You have to highlight the name of each person on the scheme then click remove
Unfortunately I am on the bloody cup scheme so I have to pay it now but I will be dropping it next year.An absolute shitter of a trick these prices the club should be fucking ashamed!What price loyalty eh?

Ok, for a start, how many of that allocation do you think will be siphoned off to Supporter clubs, players and officials and corporate before the ordinary fans get a chance at them?
Do you not think people in supporters clubs are ordinary fans?
It certainly wont be a vast majority at a guess i'd say maybe 1000 will go to staff and the same again to corporate. I'd guess we have about 20000 on the scheme and of those 10% wouldnt travel to a final. So everyone on the scheme would get a ticket.

What reality?
The reality that various folk will tear their hair out on here about how disgusting it is they can't get a ticket before they're even on sale and then they'll find out they've actually got one after all. Not that they'll come back and admit that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.