Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Aren't those £299 season tickets "single tickets" ? What if you want to enjoy sitting next to friends or family ? Do you get that option with those tickets ? Not as much fun going on your own as it is sharing the event with other fans is it.

What next ? Let them eat cake...
No they weren't single tickets whole groups of people could relocate to the £299 or £350 seats if they wanted.

Aren't those £299 season tickets "single tickets" ? What if you want to enjoy sitting next to friends or family ? Do you get that option with those tickets ? Not as much fun going on your own as it is sharing the event with other fans is it.

What next ? Let them eat cake...

The £299 tickets were first made available to every existing season ticket holder. You could move as a single or as a group with friends and/or family. Loads moved on that basis BUT the £299 tickets did not sell out. They were then made available to the Waiting list.

Later they opened up further availabilty for £299 seats and they were mainly filling the random single spaces in various parts of the ground.

It is yes to an extent.

One would think two men that could never spend all the money they were born into could still make a profit on their investment AND not fuck over the people that kept the club afloat for generations though.

I'd understand if the club relied on match day income to survive to an a degree but it makes up such a piffling percentage of turnover that it's beyond ridiculous to push it until the pips squeak.
Sadly it has a sniff of a cartel about it. Minimum pricing would go some way to explaining the ridiculous prices charged by every club in England and in Europe. Barca v Atletico is €85 (£66) and they can't need the money either. Norwich charged us £50 but must pay the staff much less when Newcastle turn up as its only £30!
Until fans of ALL clubs say; no more we aren't going to turn up, then no clubs are going to do the right thing.
Collective action and not individual gestures are what is needed.

Sadly it has a sniff of a cartel about it. Minimum pricing would go some way to explaining the ridiculous prices charged by every club in England and in Europe. Barca v Atletico is €85 (£66) and they can't need the money either. Norwich charged us £50 but must pay the staff much less when Newcastle turn up as its only £30!
Until fans of ALL clubs say; no more we aren't going to turn up, then no clubs are going to do the right thing.
Collective action and not individual gestures are what is needed.
Collective action as in the action that achieved the £30 away tickets is the way forward.

All this sort of makes not really care if we don't finish in the top 4 as we'll just be ripped off even more next season in the CL?

I genuinely feel the club are more than aware of how we would react to this sort of thing.

I feel they want us out.
Replace the locals who pay less per match in place of tourists who will fly in with Etihad, spend daft money in the club shop and use the yet to be built super hotel on the Asda site.

Fuck us. We're just the vermin to these business men
so i take it your not one of those who think "the more the merrier" is the future? ;)

Perhaps one of the Mods can start a "sticky" thread with a vote button - Based upon the PSG prices are you planning to join the Champs League Cup Scheme next season?
Then hopefully this will send a message out to the club, who obviously read this forum.
if they did read this forum the prices would be in the hundreds the amount of shit that gets posted ha

Well I've come off cup scheme and deleted my card details just in case, this is a pure piss take the kind of thing we used to laugh at other clubs doing. I really do hope it doesn't sell out, a half empty stadium will show the club to be the fucking joke it's turning into

We need to send a message to the club, otherwise this will just become normal.
If (IF!) we get through, the Semi tickets will be £75/£80!!

Could we all cancel the direct debits with our banks? The club would shit themselves on Tuesday when the Cup Scheme subscribers - who they have already accounted for, and taken advantage of - reject the payments.

whats not to like, just a day and a halfs at work to take the family to see 90 mins of football, it might be the night where we can all say "i saw Bony run", they can stick their cup schemes up their arse next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.