Ticket Prices

If you say City have no fans then that's your opinion. And it's probably a biased one. Data would suggest we do have fans but if you want to be pedantic you could say we don't fill our ground every single game. Then you could offer another opinion which is that we need to offer discount tickets to get fans. But the fact we sold out after offering discount tickets suggests the fans are there, we just can't afford the ticket prices. Or our fans can't afford to go to every game.

So the data shows we do have fans. But they can't afford to attend every game and/or we don't have enough fans who can afford too. So if you're going to be accurate in calling us then you need to reword "have no fans" to "you have poor fans" or you don't have enough fans who can afford the prices etc etc. And if you're using that as a stick to beat us with then you best be prepared to slap a £100 ticket on that stick and get it ready to beat yourself with because that's the future right there. £100 ticket games, sold out games at high end prices where they don't give a fuck that you can't afford it because the market for that price is there.

Instead of saying yes! This is what our club should be doing. You went and priced yourself out of your club for a few twitter likes.

It would be interesting to see what money was made through sales of food and merchandise yesterday compared to other games.

That might help with decisions on ticket prices
As said before the thousands who bought tickets yesterday but didn't attend spent fuck all on food and merchandise.

Great turn out yesterday for a 4th round cup tie against Championship opposition but match day takings compared to a PL game will be well down all things considered.
(Pro rata ticket prices, corporate, most families aren't buying from the snack bars (too dear) but single blokes with a S/T are!

City are not massively reducing league prices until the rest of the League do, don't hold your breath.

I noticed a lot of children around me and on the train. Some of them very young. I think it was £5 for children and £1 in the family stand. I suspect the family stand got sold out very quickly and hence there was an overflow of children to other parts of the ground?
It did sell out very quickly, then loads didn't bother going.
Just watch MOTD, and I'm not referring to the second half when the rain started.

If the PL had anything about them they would set ticket prices.

It's the "Product" you're watching apparently not the individual team.

They could introduce a pricing structure across the league seems how we are constantly told matchday ticket sales are insignificant compared to the Billions generated through TV and sponsorship.

If the PL had anything about them they would set ticket prices.

It's the "Product" you're watching apparently not the individual team.

They could introduce a pricing structure across the league seems how we are constantly told matchday ticket sales are insignificant compared to the Billions generated through TV and sponsorship.
Good idea but they would need to get the rags to OK it first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.