Ticket Prices

Sickened at what is going on. I know a lot of lads who want to go but have been priced out. Huge own goal by the club.
I have a Season Ticket (luckily enough) but I’m getting cheesed off how they are treating us fans . This needs raising publicly and get journalists on board.
I remember Liverpool fans doing something similar when they opened up their new stand and charged £70, they soon back tracked
We don’t have a fan base where 10,000 fans would walk out in protest at rising tickets prices during a match, whilst the directors looked on, sat on their padded and heated seats.

Roll on April and another season ticket price rise. (but it’s only another £30, etc, jrb!)

Shocking the prices and been getting a lot worse and its obvious the people at the top don't care about fans at the club we need to do something about it and have a group that has a meeting with the club to stand up to them I'm sure when the £30 away tickets came about we was one of the clubs who voted against it that's all you need to no about them

40 quid last season,now its 50 at least,how can that be justified in a cost of living crisis.Never sell out at them prices.Club needs to get a grip.

Been a season ticket holder for 43 years but if my lads were not so bothered I would dump our season tickets and just pick games as and when buying off mates who cant go.
Prices Ive seen in this thread are a piss take.

Hate how football at the top is going, too many plastic fans who treat football as something they do, no passion.

I am also a season ticket holder at Darlington (long story) although I dont get to many home games but the aways I do are just so much better than the PL experience. Better pricing on tickets and food/drink along with a good standard of football.

What stopped the people who are angry with the Ticket Exchange mark up, selling their tickets on the tickets page of this Forum or other unofficial ticket sites?

Between this and the treatment the fans got prior to and after the liverpool game, can't help but wonder how long it will be before fans start packing it in for good.

I’ve missed a few home games this season mainly due to my left knee, on-going. But there have been home games where I’ve decided not to go. I still go to some away games, mostly in the North and the Midlands, but I don’t do the London and Southern away games anymore. Maybe it’s because I‘m now in my 50’s, have got other interests, etc, or because I just can’t be arsed anymore? I used to go to all the home games and most of the away games. Regardless of the success on the pitch, which I’ve enjoyed, prior to winning f*ck all for 34 years, I’ve fallen out of love with the game and the match day as a whole. VAR, poor referring, cheating, biased football media outlets and their ex-player pundits, but mainly due to the sanitised and over regulated match day experience on the terraces. I really don’t enjoy that part of the match day anymore. It used to be the highlight of my match day, alongside a City win. Even when City were sh*t and they kept on getting beat almost every week, I always found the terraces and being amongst like minded CIty fans a positive place to be.

We don’t have a fan base where 10,000 fans would walk out in protest at rising tickets prices during a match, whilst the directors looked on, sat on their padded and heated seats.

Roll on April and another season ticket price rise. (but it’s only another £30, etc, jrb!)
I'm not so sure? I think we're all getting to a point where something really does need to happen?

What stopped the people who are angry with the Ticket Exchange mark up, selling their tickets on the tickets page of this Forum or other unofficial ticket sites?
Selling on here etc runs the risk of a ban if the buyer is a dick. Using the TE takes that issue away.

The odd game I can't make are either moved onto genuine family/friends or to trusted posters with an extensive history. There's no way a newbie/tout would be getting me a ban.

Sold my 2 back to the exchange so will prob get about £90 back. City will sell for £140 in my block.

The 68-70 pricing might of worked on a weekend with tourists but midweek it would of been a big opportunity to cut the prices. There will always be much less demand mid week. Someone didn’t forecast this very well but as others said its what 2% of the ground so they won’t care. It’s 0.000001% of their yearly revenues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.