Ticket Prices

Between this and the treatment the fans got prior to and after the liverpool game, can't help but wonder how long it will be before fans start packing it in for good.
I was deffo going tomorrow but am not now. That’s a big thing for me to make that stance, so if I am, hopefully others will tomorrow as well. Dead out of order those prices imho

What stopped the people who are angry with the Ticket Exchange mark up, selling their tickets on the tickets page of this Forum or other unofficial ticket sites?
Agreed. I know city make a mark up and I could of had that profit. But I don’t want any run ins with dickheads or unknowns via Facebook buy and sells. Too risky. The EX is much cleaner.

I'm not so sure? I think we're all getting to a point where something really does need to happen?

Try starting a protest thread on here. You’ll get absolutely slaughtered and called an ungrateful b@stard, amongst other things. When in reality all your trying to do is to highlight and protest about the on-going season ticket and match day tickets price rises, season after season, that effect City every fan, and price them out of the games.

Selling on here etc runs the risk of a ban if the buyer is a dick. Using the TE takes that issue away.

The odd game I can't make are either moved onto genuine family/friends or to trusted posters with an extensive history. There's no way a newbie/tout would be getting me a ban.
Just transfer the ticket via Friend & Family and City have a record to show the ownership of the ticket was transferred legitimately. All the better to transfer to people with trusted histories like you said.

Try starting a protest thread on here. You’ll get absolutely slaughtered and called an ungrateful b@stard, amongst other things. When in reality all your trying to do is to highlight and protest about the on-going season ticket and match day tickets price rises, season after season, that effect City every fan, and price them out of the games.
Maybe someone should start it? If you look on twitter and other platforms there really is unrest? We all love City but they really are taking the pee when it comes to local fans.

Sold my 2 back to the exchange so will prob get about £90 back. City will sell for £140 in my block.

The 68-70 pricing might of worked on a weekend with tourists but midweek it would of been a big opportunity to cut the prices. There will always be much less demand mid week. Someone didn’t forecast this very well but as others said its what 2% of the ground so they won’t care. It’s 0.000001% of their yearly revenues.

I agree with you but hate the fact tickets need to be £68 because rich tourists will pay it.

Pisses me off that fans (including myself) who've had SC in the past or have attended city for years and are now just on Cityzens cards are having to pay these inflated prices because tourists will pay it. I understand rhey will also buy half of the club shop which brings in a lot of commercial revenue for the club but this is impacting future local support for the club.

That's the problem with football now, rather than being treated as a British cultural activity (which it is), where you'd meet your pals for a few beers and enjoy the football. It is now treated like some form of entertainment you'd find at Disney Land where lifetime punters are milked and tourists are happy to go to one game a year and spend a fortune in the club shop.

Problem is, you can't apply that plastic / disneyland approach to a club which plays 19 home games a season plus CL and Cup games - it doesn't work. It isn't like a one off gig with limited dates or an annual sporting tournament.

Plenty of people leave in the 80th minute protesting at something. Maybe if we persuaded them to leave another 5 or 10 mins earlier along with everybody else that felt aggrieved at the ticket pricing it could work.

There will be thousands of empty seats for one of the most important matches of the season all because ordinary people have been prices out. The price increases this season are appalling. It's embarrassing and the club should be ashamed. They don't need the extra few million these price rises generate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.