Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

I don’t think the ticket prices are awful myself but it’s the constant rises every year along with our record breaking revenue which just feels like they are taking the mick out of the usual match going fan and I’m sure that what the anger is mostly towards if everyone just says it’s fine it will get too a point one day where we will be a tourist club if we aren’t already as prices will keep rising and many fans will be priced out and only day trippers will pay

Costs will always be passed on to the people.who make football clubs -the fans . Is it right, no but If I didn't agree with pricing I just wouldn't go, no matter how much I wanted to . Yes the 1894 do a lot fighting our corner but City simply can't give the tickets away.
I had tickets for Oasis at Wembley on my daughter’s birthday. When I got to paying they jumled to over 320 notes each from just over 100. I walked away as I disagreed with the increase versus advertised price.
Unless I’ve got this wrong you’re basically saying let’s just accept price rises and huge numbers of long standing fans being priced out?

Why should we do that? These ticket prices are becoming too much for ordinary people now, where does it end?

Correct all the jumping up and down about these prices, which aren’t too bad., compared to normal PL matchday prices. This ticket may well be my cheapest this season unless I go to an early FA cup game.
It’s the early rounds of the Champions League, despite Inter being a big club, there’s no jeopardy on the game, you and I both know that we’re going to qualify. Tickets exceeding £60 and £30 for kids in non corporate areas of the stadium is shit and can’t in my opinion be justified.

The PL prices are off the scale bat shit crazy so comparing them to these prices is irrelevant. There’s no defending the club on ticket prices.

I don’t think the ticket prices are awful myself but it’s the constant rises every year along with our record breaking revenue which just feels like they are taking the mick out of the usual match going fan and I’m sure that what the anger is mostly towards if everyone just says it’s fine it will get too a point one day where we will be a tourist club if we aren’t already as prices will keep rising and many fans will be priced out and only day trippers will pay

Yes and then they will be crying there is no atmosphere. "We need our people!" Sorry, can't afford it they're all watching in the pub and streams. Next they'll be handing out songbooks with the flags and piping up n chants to encourage singing.

It’s the early rounds of the Champions League, despite Inter being a big club, there’s no jeopardy on the game, you and I both know that we’re going to qualify. Tickets exceeding £60 and £30 for kids in non corporate areas of the stadium is shit and can’t in my opinion be justified.

The PL prices are off the scale bat shit crazy so comparing them to these prices is irrelevant. There’s no defending the club on ticket prices.
What do you suggest, give the tickets for free ? When you are paying players 300 grand a week and ffp and the premier league restrictions are in force you have to charge the going rate.

Yes and then they will be crying there is no atmosphere. "We need our people!" Sorry, can't afford it they're all watching in the pub and streams. Next they'll be handing out songbooks with the flags and piping up n chants to encourage singing.
Thousands and thousands of city fans who go every week dont sing so thats bollocks.

The PL prices are off the scale bat shit crazy so comparing them to these prices is irrelevant. There’s no defending the club on ticket prices, as it’s a game I’ve chosen to attend from th c
Wouldn’t say there’s ‘s no jeopardy, nobody knows the points needed to get top 8. Both clubs especially us at home will want 3 points in the hardest game. It will be the most expensive of the group home games. I predict the quality of the game will be higher than the other 3 games I have tickets for at the moment and the cheapest. So comparing them for me isn’t irrelevant, it’s a game I’ve chosen as one of the 7/8 games I go to for the quality of opposition and price at £47.

What do you suggest, give the tickets for free ? When you are paying players 300 grand a week and ffp and the premier league restrictions are in force you have to charge the going rate.
No I don’t suggest giving the tickets for free, I’ve never suggested that and nobody else ever has, you’re just being pathetic coming out with comments such as that.

In fact I’m pretty sure you’re a paid shill doing the clubs bidding on here, I’ll not be engaging with you any further.

No I don’t suggest giving the tickets for free, I’ve never suggested that and nobody else ever has, you’re just being pathetic coming out with comments such as that.

In fact I’m pretty sure you’re a paid shill doing the clubs bidding on here, I’ll not be engaging with you any further.
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.