Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Yes and then they will be crying there is no atmosphere. "We need our people!" Sorry, can't afford it they're all watching in the pub and streams. Next they'll be handing out songbooks with the flags and piping up n chants to encourage singing.
As much as I love pep and everything he's done for the club, this is the one place where he's just completely out of touch.

Asks for the People to get behind the team, as the club raises prices and fills the ground with tourists

Brataslava are charging more for away tickets than most Blues are paying for an inter at home (£50.50). I still think we should have made tickets a bit cheaper given the extra group games but we aren’t out of kilter with what many are charging.

These are definitely on the expensive side for a group (now league) stage game, more than £50 for me in EL3 whilst being on the cup scheme which really is a lot.

However this is by far the most attractive home game we have in the league phase, and it just so happens it’s the first game of the competition for us. If (and it’s a big if) the club price the other 3 home games very reasonably then I’d understand it, but of course the club seem unwilling to release ticket prices for the remainder of the league phase in advance for various reasons so us fans are left in the dark.

As much as I love pep and everything he's done for the club, this is the one place where he's just completely out of touch.

Asks for the People to get behind the team, as the club raises prices and fills the ground with tourists
Yet as I posted some of the games with the highest prices, and attracting more so called tourists have had the best atmospheres. Of course the truth is these games have probably 90% plus the same fans in the stadium as most league games do,and the so called tourists make little difference, it’s the game and the significance of the game make the atmosphere.

Yet as I posted some of the games with the highest prices, and attracting more so called tourists have had the best atmospheres. Of course the truth is these games have probably 90% plus the same fans in the stadium as most league games do,and the so called tourists make little difference, it’s the game and the significance of the game make the atmosphere.
Not sure about that blueparrot, always a very different crowd for CL games sat near me in CBL3.

It’s also possible to get tourists to join in with our songs / chants.

Not sure about that blueparrot, always a very different crowd on CL games sat near me in CBL3.
To be fair I plucked 90% out of the air I have no evidence.though I would say a big percentage of S/C holders go as usually about 3/4 of tickets are gone before match day members get a shot,and a lot of regular match day attenders like myself will go making up a good chunk of the remaining 1/4. Obviously this game will attract more tourists than Sparta, but the vast majority of fans will be regular City fans.
I predict this will be priced higher than Sparta but will sell more easily because people like me choosing one group game will choose this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.