Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

It’s also possible to get tourists to join in with our songs / chants.
That completely depends on the tourist though. I've had a few sat next to me who love the club and want to learn and join in with the atmosphere, they're always welcome in my eyes.

Unfortunately I've also had some who seem to have little to no interest in City, or indeed football. More interested in doing a photoshoot before kickoff, whilst expressing no emotion whatsoever during the game. That's upsetting to see when there's plenty of blues who are either priced out, or have no chance of a ticket, depending on the game

Yet as I posted some of the games with the highest prices, and attracting more so called tourists have had the best atmospheres. Of course the truth is these games have probably 90% plus the same fans in the stadium as most league games do,and the so called tourists make little difference, it’s the game and the significance of the game make the atmosphere.
It's not 90%, but I completely get the point that you're making. There are plenty of regulars who don't make any effort whatsoever.

Your point about our best atmospheres being at the games with the most tourists, can be summed up by the fact that tourists get more tickets for big games.

Unless I’ve got this wrong you’re basically saying let’s just accept price rises and huge numbers of long standing fans being priced out?

Why should we do that? These ticket prices are becoming too much for ordinary people now, where does it end?
What else can we do? Boycott? Fuck that. City with my boys is literally my life away from work. They have me by the bollocks and It would take something spectacular for me personally to give up the 45 Plus years of emotional investment. Ticket prices won't make me give up. This doesn't mean I am saying it is right in any way shape or form or that I agree with it. Personally still think we are one of the cheapest in the league and also the Champions league
Certain areas of the ground are clearly dearer than others. Thinks this is the same at most grounds whatever the comp.
Charging £50-£60 for a ticket versus Brentford, Saints and the lesser attractive teams is ridiculous and the club should look at these individual prices.
Where I sit for C.league games there are literally 2 or 3 of the same faces (cup schemers) and the rest are tourists. No disrespect at all to them. I am not sure if the regular season ticket holders would attend if they were priced £20 for example.. Anyway is M18 about?:-)

Last edited:
That completely depends on the tourist though. I've had a few sat next to me who love the club and want to learn and join in with the atmosphere, they're always welcome in my eyes.

Unfortunately I've also had some who seem to have little to no interest in City, or indeed football. More interested in doing a photoshoot before kickoff, whilst expressing no emotion whatsoever during the game. That's upsetting to see when there's plenty of blues who are either priced out, or have no chance of a ticket, depending on the game
True mate. There used to be a company who had bought the tickets behind me. TBF there was a Liverpool fan sat in one of the seats who used to really enjoy watching City. However, there was a dirty rag at one game (we were paying Spurs I think) who was giving sly jibes to his mate about City. I had to tell him to shut up. Thankfully its all Blues close to me now.

What do you suggest, give the tickets for free ? When you are paying players 300 grand a week and ffp and the premier league restrictions are in force you have to charge the going rate.
yeah, top flight footy is for those earning enough to afford it. Fuck everyone else they can go watch local teams. Unfortunately it is the way of the world. And one day those that can afford it now will get priced out too.

Once they catch on in future, that they can charge £100 per ticket there will be those who can and will take those tickets. As long as they come they will charge it.

Last edited:
Why do people keep on bringing up FFP?

City have circumnavigated FFP now.

FFP is no longer a problem for City.

It’s certainly not a reason for season ticket and match day ticket price increases to pay players wages every season. Do the figures.

City made £80mill profit last season.

City could be on course to make £150mill to £200mill profit in the near future.

With TV money increasing, prize money increasing, tour money increasing. and sponsors falling over themselves to be linked with City, there aren’t any FFP problems anymore. Yeah! :-)

And when PL, PSR, is destroyed by City, that won’t be a problem either.

Cha-ching!

yeah, top flight footy is for those earning enough to afford it. Fuck everyone else they can go watch local teams. Unfortunately it is the way of the world. And one day those that can afford it now will get priced out too.

Once they catch on in future, that they can charge £100 per ticket there will be those who can and will take those tickets. As long as they come they will charge it.

My choice.

I’ve decide to stop doing Wembley finals.

The FA Cup final against the Rags did it for me.

£115 for a ticket.
£100+ for a hotel.
£50-£100 for Food and drink.(all day and staying over for the night)

Yes, I could have got a coach there and back, but coaches are now £45 to Wembley.

I thought there would never be a point when I’d be priced out of a match, but that point has arrived.

On the plus side, another City fan who is prepared to pay that kind of money and more for the FA Cup final in the future can have my ticket. Good luck to them. I hope they have a great day out at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.