Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Why do people keep on bringing up FFP?

City have circumnavigated FFP now.

FFP is no longer a problem for City.

It’s certainly not a reason for season ticket and match day ticket price increases to pay players wages every season. Do the figures.

City made £80mill profit last season.

City could be on course to make £150mill to £200mill profit in the near future.

With TV money increasing, prize money increasing, tour money increasing. and sponsors falling over themselves to be linked with City, there aren’t any FFP problems anymore. Yeah! :-)

And when PL, PSR, is destroyed by City, that won’t be a problem either.

Cha-ching!
Lets see then...

I would be interested to know what income City got from the group games in the last few seasons, i.e. 3 games against mixed opposition with cup schemes etc, vs the 4 games we have this season, when they're done and dusted.

I expect income will increase, obviously as we have 4 games, but i mean increase per game as well.

It strikes me that previously group games were priced reasonably similarly (with exceptions) while this time, the pot 1 home game will be priced like the first knock out game, with the other 3 might remain similar to previous years? perhaps.

Because you're a moaning ****
You can't help yourself, complaining about everything, are you married ? If so i bet your wife loves it when you grab your camera and you waltz out of the door...
I think you're a **** and a ****** and also a ********. Why don't you just **** ***.

I have ordered 3 tickets for a friend with my Cityzens membership. Is there anyway to get them as E-Tickets or does he need to download my pass onto his phone?

I have ordered 3 tickets for a friend with my Cityzens membership. Is there anyway to get them as E-Tickets or does he need to download my pass onto his phone?

You should get an email with 3 download possibilities. Just forward the email to them and let them know which ticket to download?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.