Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

I am now a concessionary and can't make it to Milan game, but it won't let me exchange or transfer my ticket to anyone whose not a concessionary, even though I would pay the difference. So that's £42.50 down the pipes

My entire row and the 2 rows behind have just been completely taken off sale, all greyed out.

I'm guessing that's an indication that the club are going to try and flog those tickets via other means.

I am now a concessionary and can't make it to Milan game, but it won't let me exchange or transfer my ticket to anyone whose not a concessionary, even though I would pay the difference. So that's £42.50 down the pipes
@colbee59 I'm in the same boat. I've just tried to transfer my ticket to my son. It seems City would rather have an empty seat than let a true Blue go. What a shit show by City.

That's strange because for the past eight years my wife has transferred her ticket, for the Champions League matches, to my son with no issues other than having to pay an upgrade fee, usually around £5 to £10.

My entire row and the 2 rows behind have just been completely taken off sale, all greyed out.

I'm guessing that's an indication that the club are going to try and flog those tickets via other means.
Prepare to be surrounded by groups of menaces, your night will officially be ruined, expecting the same around me, I am going to find out how much they are being charged, and ask the club why these giveaways are never extended to those if us who actually support the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.