Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

That's strange because for the past eight years my wife has transferred her ticket, for the Champions League matches, to my son with no issues other than having to pay an upgrade fee, usually around £5 to £10.
I can do it for a league game but not it seems, for the Champs League.

Prepare to be surrounded by groups of menaces, your night will officially be ruined, expecting the same around me, I am going to find out how much they are being charged, and ask the club why these giveaways are never extended to those if us who actually support the club
Last time it was the U14s team, which wasn't too bad apart from them leaving at 70 minutes on the dot. Had a good chat with the coach that night as well.

Really wish there was an option on the cup scheme to change seats from your regular league game seat, because I'd definitely do that considering I'm the only one of 3 people who actually goes to the cup games.

Prepare to be surrounded by groups of menaces, your night will officially be ruined, expecting the same around me, I am going to find out how much they are being charged, and ask the club why these giveaways are never extended to those if us who actually support the club
They won't tell you a thing. They won't even tell city matters anything.

I am now a concessionary and can't make it to Milan game, but it won't let me exchange or transfer my ticket to anyone whose not a concessionary, even though I would pay the difference. So that's £42.50 down the pipes
I’ve messaged you mate because I’ve got the opposite problem of not being able to send an adult ticket I’ve bought to a senior.

Strange. I would call the club to see if there’s anything they can do. I’m sure an over 65 ticket was transferred to me last season for a CL game and I paid the upgrade fee.

It does look like you can only transfer within the same age band now.

Personally I’d just do it and let whoever use it, but I can understand some people wouldn’t want to take the chance.

Strange. I would call the club to see if there’s anything they can do. I’m sure an over 65 ticket was transferred to me last season for a CL game and I paid the upgrade fee.
I would but I'm in Australia ! I transfered my Arsenal ticket without a problem and simply paid the extra via the bank details they hold for me. Champs League however........

It does look like you can only transfer within the same age band now.

Personally I’d just do it and let whoever use it, but I can understand some people wouldn’t want to take the chance.
You can't transfer it. The computer will not let you. It knows you are over 65 and the intended recipient isn't. It even has the decency to tell you why you can't.
It is clearly just for tthe Champs League, whether it's a fuck up or deliberate, I know not.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.