Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Last time it was the U14s team, which wasn't too bad apart from them leaving at 70 minutes on the dot. Had a good chat with the coach that night as well.

Really wish there was an option on the cup scheme to change seats from your regular league game seat, because I'd definitely do that considering I'm the only one of 3 people who actually goes to the cup games.
You can relocate I did for every champs lge game for last 5 years. I used city help on twitter direct message and they moved me to where I wanted or as close to.

You can't transfer it. The computer will not let you. It knows you are over 65 and the intended recipient isn't. It even has the decency to tell you why you can't.
It is clearly just for tthe Champs League, whether it's a fuck up or deliberate, I now not.
So what is the solution then? Anyone tried speaking to support services as i'm in the same boat

It does look like you can only transfer within the same age band now.

Personally I’d just do it and let whoever use it, but I can understand some people wouldn’t want to take the chance.
Surely if you can pay an upgrade fee with league games the same should apply to CL?

And as for not being able to transfer an adult to over 65, that’s ridiculous as the adult ticket is higher in price!

I reckon this is down to a technical glitch and that the club would be able to sort this on the phone (not that you should have to call them). If not then it’s yet another ticket office fuck up.

Plenty over the years have tried speaking to Supporter Services, no-one has actually made it through though.
haha - just spent 55 minutes on hold & finally got through.

In short we have to go down to the ticket office on day of the game & they will print you off a paper ticket. They will only do this on the day of the game & not any time before, as i was hoping.

Bloke on the phone was a right tool, proper passive aggressive.

Surely if you can pay an upgrade fee with league games the same should apply to CL?

And as for not being able to transfer an adult to over 65, that’s ridiculous as the adult ticket is higher in price!

I reckon this is down to a technical glitch and that the club would be able to sort this on the phone (not that you should have to call them). If not then it’s yet another ticket office fuck up.
I am in the same boat. My brother is on holiday so can't attend so we want to transfer to my sons friend. He is on our friends & family list. I have just sent a message through the 'help' section so lets see when they reply. Will keep you posted

In short we have to go down to the ticket office on day of the game & they will print you off a paper ticket. They will only do this on the day of the game & not any time before, as i was hoping.

55 minutes on hold in the middle of the day on a random Thursday is insane. Such a poor service. Well done for sticking with it, although the answer from the club seems to outline such a poor process.

I am in the same boat. My brother is on holiday so can't attend so we want to transfer to my sons friend. He is on our friends & family list. I have just sent a message through the 'help' section so lets see when they reply. Will keep you posted
UPDATE: Just tried again & it now works

The system has just allowed me to transfer an adult Inter Milan ticket to an over 65 mate. I’m glad at least one thing is sorted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.