Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

You can relocate I did for every champs lge game for last 5 years. I used city help on twitter direct message and they moved me to where I wanted or as close to.
That's useful to know, I'm probably too late for Inter and Watford, but I'll keep that in mind in the future.

I'm guessing you have to call or use twitter, and there isn't a way to do this through the site?

I find it crazy that everyone is crashing out over tickets that are around 75USD. A game like this in the US would probably cost upwards of 300USD

I find it crazy that everyone is crashing out over tickets that are around 75USD. A game like this in the US would probably cost upwards of 300USD
The thing is, it’s a Manchester club with average Manchester household incomes. We don’t want the yank shit - whether it’s BBQ’s in the carpark, halftime ‘entertainment’, and most certainly not the daft prices they’re stupid enough to pay. Unfortunately, international fans just won’t get it. There’ll be households near the stadium who wish they had £60 for a weekly food shop.

The thing is, it’s a Manchester club with average Manchester household incomes. We don’t want the yank shit - whether it’s BBQ’s in the carpark, halftime ‘entertainment’, and most certainly not the daft prices they’re stupid enough to pay. Unfortunately, international fans just won’t get it. There’ll be households near the stadium who wish they had £60 for a weekly food shop.
That’s true, but I’d guess most cities in most parts of the world,certainly in the US, that applies. Philidelphia will have it’s families struggling for a food shop more or less than Manchester I wouldn’t know..

That's strange because for the past eight years my wife has transferred her ticket, for the Champions League matches, to my son with no issues other than having to pay an upgrade fee, usually around £5 to £10.
Allowed me to transfer it from today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.