tickets distribution for todays game

Re: tickets disrtibution for todays game

akamojo said:
what sort of sick fucks make them half scarves anyway?
Anybody think they can make money from them, and that's all the swag men care about. They pretend to be fans, but they're not. They're out to make as much money as possible, and half-and-half scarves are not a bad bet, because they're selling.

I don't think we should ask "who makes them?" (as swag men are only providing what people will buy). We should look into who are buying them. Why on earth would anybody want to by a half-and-half City-Utd scarf?

We need to target the sick fucks who are buying the things, they're the weirdos.

If the demand is there from genuine City fans, then there is no need to sell tickets to......(fill in as appropriate)

When we expand the Etihad, then we can welcome our *new support*.

I noticed them on the television. Looked quite funny. Nothing you expect to see at Etihad.

first time ive seen this pic, can i ask are they uk citizen asians or just tourists if its the later then this has to be brought up with the club as to why fans with bluecard memberships 'cards which they have forked money out for' are sat at home forced to watch the game on tv

God help em if they try and leave early.

Is that Mark Hughes just above the big Asian guy in the black jacket,lol??

On another note proof Rughead was goading the City fans by celebrating his goal in front of us,half and half fans excepted!

I have a Scunthorpe United v Manchester City half and half scarf which I bought in the Scunthorpe Utd shop along with a half and half mug. I bought them to put some money in the coffers of a struggling club. Is that wrong as well? I don't 'wear' it of course but it is with my other scarves. But I do use the half and half mug!!

Does this make me a 'non' fan as well?

Eccles Blue said:
I have a Scunthorpe United v Manchester City half and half scarf which I bought in the Scunthorpe Utd shop along with a half and half mug. I bought them to put some money in the coffers of a struggling club. Is that wrong as well? I don't 'wear' it of course but it is with my other scarves. But I do use the half and half mug!!

u buying that is totally different to a plastic turning up at the derby in a half utd half city scalf and sitting in the home end and u know it is

Eccles Blue said:

Yes. Please hand in your season ticket and scarf, along with any other City branded items.

Eccles Blue said:

Yes it fucking does in my opinion!Supporting a football team is a passion,like a marriage.Once you nail your colours to the mast of one club that is it.You live and as crazy as it sounds,at times you would die for that club,or it feels like it.It is that passion that makes people do irrational things like punch people,throw coins and run onto pitches to confront gobby goading players.The French have a term for crimes of passion and in fact lesser sentences are doled out when it is used in mitigating circumstances.Here you get a life ban.

It is at times stupid,cannot be condoned and sometimes shameful.....but anyone not wearing a fucking half and half scarf understands it.You support ONE club until death,otherwise you are a FOOTBALL supporter not a supporter of one club.

Want to support a struggling club go to a match,post the money in an envelope or give it the chairman.I have a soft spot for Altrincham because it is a small local club but i have never given them any money,i couldn't even tell you who the manager is and i would never wear an Altrincham/City scarf.Why?Because i support City not Altrincham.If they were about to fold and wanted some financial help i would stick my hand in my pocket like i did when the Oldham fans turned up with buckets a few years ago.I don't want to see any club fold,probably not even the rags,but i would never wear their colours even if half of what i was wearing had City on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.