Tight arsed people you know (Or could be yourself)

Used to work with a lad who used to tag along when we went to the pub and he would either slope off before it got to his round or if he actually bought a round he would stay to get all the drinks from the second round and then go before it was his turn to buy his second round.

He also used to tag along at lunch time and then say "I've left my wallet in the office can someone lend me some money to buy my lunch".

Everyone just told him to do on after we sussed him out after the first few weeks.

One time he tried to leave after being in a round with 8 people and he got told he was going nowhere until he bought his round. We went from a cheap pub to an expensive one up the road and all ordered really expensive beer to teach him a lesson. He was nearly in tears when he got the bill.
Johnny long pockets are common in most groups of mates we used to play darts and one particular bloke always used to get to his second round when we got back to our local saying that he was tired and the pub was empty and sloped off. Myroundophobia is an illness which I'm afraid their is no cure for as it only affects tight bastards

Used to work with a lad who used to tag along when we went to the pub and he would either slope off before it got to his round or if he actually bought a round he would stay to get all the drinks from the second round and then go before it was his turn to buy his second round.

He also used to tag along at lunch time and then say "I've left my wallet in the office can someone lend me some money to buy my lunch".

Everyone just told him to do on after we sussed him out after the first few weeks.

One time he tried to leave after being in a round with 8 people and he got told he was going nowhere until he bought his round. We went from a cheap pub to an expensive one up the road and all ordered really expensive beer to teach him a lesson. He was nearly in tears when he got the bill.

My sisters ex used to always offer to do the 2nd round. He would down the first pint in seconds, then offer to buy everyone else while they still had a full pint, knowing most would say no, so he would get away with a cheap round

Ive a pal who has made getting the last round in into an art form.

if there are say 4 of us. He will get the 4th round in. And even then will question whether its his round
If the round goes around a second time he’ll 100% be gone before he has to get another in

Tried alsorts over the years. If i walk in first ill say im going to the loo so he has to go bar only to find him pissing next to me. Weve tried all being late so he us already there but he’lo still manage to avoid that first round

as i said before. Being careful and tight are two very different things but general meanness is a horrid thing to be

I used to think tight people were twats. Then I had kids, a mortgage and a business to run.

I still think they're twats but I totally get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.