Today's referee

Gave us 5 free kicks in 96 minutes of football and one in the first 47 minutes. Blatantly biased

didn't think he was that bad, sure he gave Chelsea a lot but most looked correct from my view. Cole conned a free kick out of him when he kicked Silva but don't think he got much else wrong

Watched the match today live on French TV. That was the softest penalty I've ever seen...Joe put a hand out to straighten a crease in his shorts and he went down! Frog TV lads said no penalty. Justice was done with Hart saving it. Outplayed the fuckers today imo despite the ref.

SamTheGuru said:
Malcontent said:
Seen worse. If he was bent he would have surely booked or sent off Hart.

I really couldn't understand his performance. Hart thought he was going to be sent off, I was 100% certain he would be booked, and nothing................

Was crazy tbh.
I saw the incident from the same angle as Marriner. It was an obvious dive to me and must have been to him. Bent.

That was the most blatant and biased refereeing performance I have witnessed and that is saying something.

It was obvious why, this game had the potential to not only rule us out completely of the title race but also it would have put more pressure on Mancini and really test our credentials for a top 4 place which with FFP kicking in would have really jeopardised our chances of remaining a top 4 team. It stinks and credit to the players for overcoming it.

Sky Blue said:
Wank. Cole fouls himself on purpose and he blows up for a free kick to Chelsea. Summed up his shiteness.

If you mean the incident in the first half, we heard Cole scream from the back of the North Stand! Unbelievable.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:05 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
Wank. Cole fouls himself on purpose and he blows up for a free kick to Chelsea. Summed up his shiteness.

If you mean the incident in the first half, we heard Cole scream from the back of the North Stand! Unbelievable.

eshiers1 said:
didn't think he was that bad, sure he gave Chelsea a lot but most looked correct from my view. Cole conned a free kick out of him when he kicked Silva but don't think he got much else wrong

Booking Rodwell was certainly very wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.