Today's referee

The worst refereeing performance I've seen at Eastlands since Walton against Everton.

Bluemoon115 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
FUCK THE PO-LICE

Que?
Ref's are like dibbe. Majority can't make it in the real world (ie playing the game) so try to control it.

I say fuck 'em.

Just maybe one of the most stupid statements in the history of everything... give that man a popcorn cat

All of the games I've been to where the refereeing has looked an especial kind of poor, the decisions have been on midfield fouls where no ones really looking. 20 yards closer to goal and it's a scoring chance, so of course every one is watching the replays carefully.

So, say you did want to influence the rhythm of the match? Perhaps a nice way to do it quietly would be by controlling a series of innocuous looking decisions far from goal.

Just to add my two penneth. I thought that he favoured Chelsea extremely.

In front of me I saw Hazard on the floor obstruct Zabba - not even a free kick and then when Hazard falls over Zabba, Zabba gets booked.

Lampard pulled one of our players back by the arm, nothing.

Two handed push straight into the back of Clichy, nothing.

Their players back in, Chelsea free kick. Our players back in, Chelsea free kick.

Had he red-carded Joe then I think there would have been a fair shout at having it rescinded as there was no clear goal scoring opportunity - the ball was going away from goal (I have not yet seen a replay and it was in the far corner of the ground from me, but on the radio they said that had the ball not been going away, Ba would not have gone down).

sniff said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Ref's are like dibbe. Majority can't make it in the real world (ie playing the game) so try to control it.

I say fuck 'em.

Just maybe one of the most stupid statements in the history of everything... give that man a popcorn cat
Your wrong. I've made far more stupid comments than that in my time.

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.