Toni Kroos

Pep will wait to have his own look at Otamendi, Mangala and Denayer before deciding if he needs one or two central defenders. And my guess is that he will look at the build up quality, not so much the defensive side of the players.

If it lacks too much for him to improve this, he will get one or two CBs in. Explaining the waiting for either Stones or Bonucci.

If he can't get either or just one he will turn to Kroos. Unless there is another reason i.e. the ser up to let Real in for Pogba.
Kroos is the absolute perfect player to give the assist to the assist. That and the quality he has to take over build up play from the back line is why he is needed.

If I was him, I'd be thinking 'this could be the Last Samurai can make a big money transfer', given he's no spring chicken

Maybe just maybe, Kroos was waiting for the birth of his second child before making any decisions about his future

I know they play different positions in midfield, but if the news about Rakitić is true, i'd prefer him over Kroos. I know lots of people on here are googoo over Kroos, but something about his attitude/persona just irks me the wrong way. Both are fantastic players.

I know they play different positions in midfield, but if the news about Rakitić is true, i'd prefer him over Kroos. I know lots of people on here are googoo over Kroos, but something about his attitude/persona just irks me the wrong way. Both are fantastic players.

I don't disagree but it's clear Kroos is heavily admired and trusted by Pep, which is perhaps the most important quality a signing could have.

May not be so realistic this one, but it's worth a shot?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.