Toni Kroos

I know that, I was just saying that now the birth is out of the way then maybe a possible transfer may be in the offing

Oh sorry! Should have been reading your post properly.

Anyway I can't see too much indicating Kroos wants to leave Madrid. The only reason might be Pep himself. It's pure guessing though.

One of the few players I wouldn't mind getting such a wage. Would run our midfield.
give him 330,000/week for all i care lol not our money.

just checked Yaya making 220,000/week and Sterling 180,000/week! UGH and Aguero at 220,000/week. So at that price Kroos would be our highest paid player. Get Aguero to 240,000 and sign Kroos for 230,000/week... simple as that! lol

I think this Kroos move is huge for us to get done with Man U bringing in Pogba. While that is obviously flashier of a move, I would feel more comfortable adding Kroos. Pogba is super talented but disappears too often for me.

If the wages are a concern, I get the feeling the only way this could happen, is if we were able to get Yaya's salary off the wage bill. Doesnt look like thats going to be easy this summer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.