Toni Kroos

If the wages are a concern, I get the feeling the only way this could happen, is if we were able to get Yaya's salary off the wage bill. Doesnt look like thats going to be easy this summer!
Yup, Yaya is taking about £200k a week so thats the issue mainly very likely.

£230k a week for the best midfielder on the planet seems fair to me
I'm a very big fan- but you're making a huge statement there. Our very own Merlin would take a spot above him any day of the week. Never write a person off because of a single uneventful season. These things can come back to bite you on the arse.

I'm a very big fan- but you're making a huge statement there. Our very own Merlin would take a spot above him any day of the week. Never write a person off because of a single uneventful season. These things can come back to bite you on the arse.
Silva plays further up the pitch though. Can't really compare him to a CM.

Real Madrid reportedly turned down a £71m offer for James Rodriguez, who didn't even get in the team last season, so any Kroos offer would presumably have to smash that.

Silva plays further up the pitch though. Can't really compare him to a CM.

Real Madrid reportedly turned down a £71m offer for James Rodriguez, who didn't even get in the team last season, so any Kroos offer would presumably have to smash that.

That offer would likely have come from China

I think there has been a general problem getting rid of players so far. Maybe why the club have been a little slow wrapping up certain deals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.