Tonight's game (definitely ON at Noon - see page 8)

Re: Tonight's game

Attendance could be a recent record low tonight I'm thinking. Are we on TV for the pundits to have a go at our "empty stadium" (ignoring the blizzard)?

Robbo. said:
itsnevereasy said:
Is this an educated guess or do you know?

Know someone high up in GMP, they have the last word. if it carries on then it will be off.
Sun's out in Manchester. No problems

im at work so cant look on internet too much, but if mcfc.co.uk or ssn are not saying anything so far, surely game is on.

I can see this being called off if the snow continues... To be honest, I wouldn't have expected a massive attendance anyway, with it being on TV, also people are saving for Xmas, and then there's the weather...

Shame if it is, as I'm really up for it tonight :(

There's more snow forecast for this afternoon/evening but I think it will still go ahead. As already stated, it takes a lot for a European game to be called off. Unfortunately, it sounds like some blues have no chance of getting to the match.

The @MCFC Twitter account has just said that there is nothing to report, but will let people know ASAP.

feedthegoat11 said:
I work very close to the ground, and it is snowing a lot now. Surrounding areas have got quite a covering now.
Its stopped now. If theres no more snow it should be ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.