Tottenham are better than us.

Well i think both city and spurs have got cracking squads, both of us have had our injuries to contest with this season.

We have 2 very different managers Harry likes to play an attacking expansive game which i must admit is great for spurs fans total entertainment especially at WHL.

Bobby is more cautious but hey we're doing ok in the league sitting 4th, i would say Chelsea, rags and Arsenal will take up the first 3 places in the league and we will once again fight it out for fourth.

My personal opinion is city will spend again in january and for me that could make the difference come the end of the season!!

OP I question you and your 200 posts and saying your location is . "South manc" add to this not least for saying something that to unlawful to mutter a Blues mouth - I denounce thee and label one a lying rag/yiddies cumbag, basically do one shithead

NB
If in fact I'm wrong I do not regret these words due to such a lame shite thread starting effort

KentBlue said:
should we want to we could buy ANY of their players to weaken them.
That has to be the single most crass and pig-ignorant thing I've seen on this forum for a fukcing long time.

No wonder opposing fans think we're all arrogant bastards, making comments like that.

glad you liked it.

i always feel its best to post it as it is, spurs are the also rans of the wannabees.

-- Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:32 pm --

manimanc said:
fuck me,spurs fan comes out of woodwork after beating pisspoor liverpool..
where was you when bolton turned you over?
wind it in eh....
coming on a city forum and giving it the big i am,you got it all wrong fella..
fuck off back to your street party...WE HATE TOTTENHAM....

fucking this.

well said that man.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:39 pm --<br /><br />
bluwes said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
by the way you have the gaul to talk about no depth?

today we missed -King, Woodgate, Jenas, VDV, Kaboul, Dawson, Huddlestone etc etc

I agree with your point on arrogance and apologise on behalf of the mod.

However not sure on your missing players, bothe Van Der Vart and Kaboul started

if you mean me dont you dare apologise for me, i posted not as a mod but as a poster, a city fan, remember that a city fan.
i will say what the fuck i like within the guidelines of the COC so post what you like but keep your nose out of my posts, spurs are the scum of the prem, now on par with the rags imo.

Mr Manolo said:
de niro said:
lol, deluded as per.

spurs will fight out 5/6 with the dippers, a good ten points off us.

Why deluded?

What is so outragous in what I wrote above?

Did Spurs not finish above you last season?

Has Spurs' confidence not been boosted by their run in the Champs League?

City are a good team but their team spirit seems fragile, that is what matters when we get to the business end of the season and imo that is what will see Spurs finish ahead of you again.

That's a pretty fair assessment if you ask me. I think it will be extremely close between City and Spurs this season in the battle to get top four. They're a very good side.

The Fixer said:
Well i think both city and spurs have got cracking squads, both of us have had our injuries to contest with this season.

We have 2 very different managers Harry likes to play an attacking expansive game which i must admit is great for spurs fans total entertainment especially at WHL.

Bobby is more cautious but hey we're doing ok in the league sitting 4th, i would say Chelsea, rags and Arsenal will take up the first 3 places in the league and we will once again fight it out for fourth.

My personal opinion is city will spend again in january and for me that could make the difference come the end of the season!!

Fair summary and I wouldn't disagree. In many ways we need to get ahead of one of the other 3 because City are just going to keep spending until they get it right and win the league. I.e. if we snuck ahead of Arsenal one season for example, we'd probably have a better chance of staying there than if we pipped City again. I've said it for 2 years but its only a matter of time until you win the league.

de niro said:
lets see who finishes higher in the table, i dont mean us and spurs i mean spurs and liverpool, our place in the top 4 is a given.

well said

i believe dippers are better than spuds.

Mr Manolo said:
By the way things are transpiring this season you might have to wait a while for that pound of flesh my friend...
You should know pal that football is a game whose fortunes can change in the blink of an eye

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.