Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly i can only see a Spurs win today, they are a talented team , we are a collection of talented individuals

Maybe but there more of a possession team than Leicester were so I recon we will get more open chances especially Aguero.

They are good in possession, agreed. But they also make the most fouls in opponent half, win the most 2nd balls & most tackles by attacking players. What this means they are so effective pressing high up the pitch. Given they tend to win the ball higher up, Leicester's pace isnt required - having said they don't lack pace either.

If we have to win today , its by showing pure desire & gut. Unlike last few years, its not going to be a walk in the park

Make or break game for the league and I'm expecting the worse going into this. When all your hope is on a player that is just back from injury and only managed 9 games all season you know you're in trouble.

Although wouldn't it just be typical city to actually show up and play well today.

Last edited:
Hoping to see the Kompany/Toure/Silva/Aguero spine today.

Hart

Zabaleta - Otamendi - Kompany - Clichy

Fernando - Fernandinho - Yaya Toure

Sterling - Silva - Aguero

Make or break game for the league and I'm expecting the worse going into this. We've regressed so much in the past 18 months. When all your hope is on a player that just back from injury and only managed 9 games all season you know you're in trouble.

Although wouldn't it just be typical city to actually show up and play well today.

It ain't a make or break game!

don't we learn as fans of previous seasons we won the league? 12 games to go after today if it 5 games left then maybe it would be a make or break game.

i genuinely think some bellends will be disapointed if we actually win......

Nope i think that's what you want to believe. I just think so normal fans are being realistic. And on current form, squad balance, defences and general all round play they are better than us at the moment

If Pellegrini plays the right team, the midfield works harder and we cut out the silly errors we should get at least a draw. Big ifs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.