Tram on Sunday to Etihad

Why Always Ste said:
Exactly... the nightmares from the take that gigs are being remembered by gmp & transport.

I like the Tram, but then again I get on at Bury when its empty.

City square was double busy last week, I just put this down to it being sunny and FA Cup rather than tram use.
ok ste, got over Amsterdam yet ? lol

bluwes said:
ballinio said:
bainy said:
Thinking of doing this on sunday - was city square packed or was it easy enough to get a pint?
it was pretty packed bainy, no crowd at the metro 45 mins after the end of the game though. Think the zig zagging barriers are way too much really annoying and not needed at all.

They will be when 58,000 drunken women come out of the Robbie Williams concerts and half of em want to use the tram
Thats me sorted then, i'll be outside in me car offering my services, a lift i mean !!

maccieblue said:
does anybody know if a wayfarer ticket can be used to the ground on the tram? the wayfarer map includes most of the tram network but not the etihad.i assume this is just because the map hasnt been updated,but im not sure,thanks in advance

Yes. Valid on all trams. Off Peak.

ballinio said:
bainy said:
ballinio said:
I had a pint in city square then got the tram to town, one way £3.00 fucking disgrace. wont be usung it again.

Thinking of doing this on sunday - was city square packed or was it easy enough to get a pint?
it was pretty packed bainy, no crowd at the metro 45 mins after the end of the game though. Think the zig zagging barriers are way too much really annoying and not needed at all.

Agreed. Baa......

tidyman said:
maccieblue said:
does anybody know if a wayfarer ticket can be used to the ground on the tram? the wayfarer map includes most of the tram network but not the etihad.i assume this is just because the map hasnt been updated,but im not sure,thanks in advance

Yes. Valid on all trams. Off Peak.
thanks tidyman. gmpte say they havent updated their site yet,typical

The trams presumably free up the taxis to the ground from Piccadilly? - Arriving at the station at 12.40 - will I make it for KO???

liam81101 said:
The trams presumably free up the taxis to the ground from Piccadilly? - Arriving at the station at 12.40 - will I make it for KO???

Why not just get the tram from Picc? takes about 10 minutes and doesnt get held up by traffic.

thought it went ok last week considering it was the first time they had run on a match day.

Once all settles down I think it will be the only way to travel to the match

I was talking to one of the metrolink staff last week. They are hoping to have everyone away by 45 minutes after the end of the game. We went in City sq for a couple of pints then walked straight onto a tram. So happy days!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.