Transfer Strategy

Some posters here talk about us being successful on the pitch is enough, being a big club is more than that.
Leicester City are more successful than Manchester United in last 4yrs but who have Leicester pulled apart from foreign bright youth prospects. We need to pull off those big signings (with no release clause ofc), we have had egg on our faces with Kane PR7 Messi saga. Just because we have had success in the transfer market past few years doesn't mean we will have same luck.

I hope we have learnt our lesson and be ruthless in the market, players won't think twice about joining us if we pay the fee.

Some posters here talk about us being successful on the pitch is enough, being a big club is more than that.
Leicester City are more successful than Manchester United in last 4yrs but who have Leicester pulled apart from foreign bright youth prospects. We need to pull off those big signings (with no release clause ofc), we have had egg on our faces with Kane PR7 Messi saga. Just because we have had success in the transfer market past few years doesn't mean we will have same luck.

I hope we have learnt our lesson and be ruthless in the market, players won't think twice about joining us if we pay the fee.
Lol you’re ridiculous
Football/ ANY COMPETITIVE SPORT is about winning. Everything else is a side show. It’s embarrassing that we have supporters who aren’t happy with just winning.

You give them too much credit,Pep helped create that thinking/situation.

Our squad is/was far better,and now we have added a world class midfielder.
World class is stretching it at this point but hopefully he can really kick on under Pep as there is no doubting his ability

Our negotiators would probably come out of the DFS sale having paid full price for a sofa.

Seriously, I'm not sure what our strategy is, maybe there's an element of how I feel, in that football, money-wise, has gone fuckin mad, and we're trying to keep some sort of lid on it, maybe not, but some players weekly wage, it would set most people I know up FOR LIFE.

We have an excellent team setup but we are not ruthless in the market. And sometimes we forget how big a club we are now. And our fanbase is pretty docile too just like the club. We never go over the top with how great some of our players are. There was no reason why it took 9 years for Aguero to get into the team of the season.

Our transfer dealings reflect that. We are afraid to blow everyone out of the water. We let players turn their head to other teams instead of them turning the head for us. And I would like us to buy a superstar but that has never been my priority.

My rift is going for a transfer half heartedly and then it blowing up all over the face.
The Kane deal is quite remarkable in all of this. Pep just said we never were at the table. Then why the fuck where they dicking around for 2 months. Omar and Txiki.

We know it would take something special for the rag **** to come to the blueside of manchester. We still dicked on the transfer fee and the wages.

He shouldn't have been an option in the first place. We are not fucking wolves. We don't allow Mendes to decide on our transfer deals.

This has been embarrassing. Not because our team is decidedly bad. Just because we went for wrong players at wrong time with the wrong approach. Something we are culpable of despite what the lots here claim about.

Hopefully we have learnt our lesson. Pretty sure we haven't. We will give all our 80% for the transfer for Haaland next year. But Perez will have that extra 30 million inside his sofa which will make Raiola turn Haland's head to madrid.

This 100 % !!
The thing is we will never be seen as the good guys anyway despite not paying over the top wages or fee for any player.

I’m still livid.

We have proven this summer that we are massively incompetent in the market. Omar Berrada and the transfer team (Txiki, Khaldoon) had months to sort out a striker and not just failed but failed miserably. Today’s humiliation to top it all off should see heads roll but it obviously won’t. Can’t imagine HRH is too impressed mind.

It’s how the Kane and Ronaldo sagas played out that’s shown our SMT to be hugely incompetent when it comes to the market.

Just pathetically bad.

Completely agree.

Someone needs to carry the can for this. I know no single person is fully responsible but one of them should resign, and it’s not going to be Khaldoon is it.

We are all depressed with the farce that has gone on these past few weeks. I feel we have lost a lot of kudos over what’s happened. But we lick our wounds and dust ourselves down and go again.

I look at our squad and see a very powerful group of players. We have Jesus, Torres, Delap with Mahrez, Foden, Sterling, De Bruyne, Bernado, Mr Whippy and Grealish as attacking midfielders.

Now look at that midfield of ours. Compare it to any other team in the world. So it’s not all bad and we know we can adapt to a false 9 system or if not we have the best manager in the world who will create a new tactic to fit these wonderful attacking players we have.

We also have money to spend still. Our priority now must be an attacking left back to replace Mendy. That is our new priority and with most of the big clubs spent out, now is a good opportunity to sort this position out. We haven’t got long so Txixi get your finger out.

To summarise it’s been a poor window. However we have the same squad as last season except for Grealish replacing Aguerro. That squad was very close to the grand slam and although we have allowed Chelsea and Manure to close the gap we are still going to be challenging for all the major honours yet again.

Chin up lads and lasses. We are the best run club in the world. We have so many wonderful players. Lift our heads and support our team and Pep and show these fuckers we are still the team they fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.