Trevor Sinclair

Hmm, I think you’ve not been keeping up to date with things mate.

I think the tipping point was GB News and whatever the other new channel is called with Piers Moron on.

Might have been Meghan that prompted the seesaw flipping the other way.
Meghan? What the actual fuck? This was all happening way, way before GB News (have never watched it).

That there are many people who feel disenfranchised in an outdated constitutional system led by an institution that promoted and benefited from an ‘empire’ built on genocide, slavery and pillage
There are many people that are very silly.

The Queen brought the monarchy into the modern age and helped to create the Commonwealth, and reigned during the end of the Empire.

Slavery was abolished almost 100 years before she was even born.

You can believe it’s outdated, doesn’t mean it actually is, it’s a system that has worked well for us for a very long time, but the timing of his Tweet and the gripe about historical injustices is extremely poor and disrespectful.

You really have to follow an extreme ideology, be thick as pig shit and be a colossal twat to think Sinclair is in the right.

(Not saying you are).

Meghan? What the actual fuck? This was all happening way, way before GB News (have never watched it).
Yes, the tabloids riles up the right into a huge tizzy about her.

Just because you, nor I, have watched GB news doesn’t mean it hasn’t had an effect on the people that do watch it and follow on Twitter.

The Right haven't become advocates of free speech but unfortunately they appear more open than the Left - especially on this forum. The vast majority of abuse on here is from the posters on the Left - the reason I steer clear of the Politics forum. The Left 100% have taken on the mantel of being offended. I genuinely despair of it. Born in Govan, raised in Manchester and absolutely embarrassed by the current Left.
I was only talking about this thread really, and it was slightly tongue-in-cheek.

There are many people that are very silly.

The Queen brought the monarchy into the modern age and helped to create the Commonwealth, and reigned during the end of the Empire.

Slavery was abolished almost 100 years before she was even born.

You can believe it’s outdated, doesn’t mean it actually is, it’s a system that has worked well for us for a very long time, but the timing of his Tweet and the gripe about historical injustices is extremely poor and disrespectful.

You really have to follow an extreme ideology, be thick as pig shit and be a colossal twat to think Sinclair is in the right.

(Not saying you are).
Yeah his timing was tactless and daft, whatever you think about his beliefs. Professional suicide after having more than one ‘last chance’
That said there is a certain irony in Talksport, which actively encourages its pundits and broadcasters to take extreme positions and argue bad takes in bad faith just to stimulate debate, suddenly clutching their pearls and petticoats when one of them does the exact same thing off air

Yeah his timing was tactless and daft, whatever you think about his beliefs. Professional suicide after having more than one ‘last chance’
That said there is a certain irony in Talksport, which actively encourages its pundits and broadcasters to take extreme positions and argue bad takes in bad faith just to stimulate debate, suddenly clutching their pearls and petticoats when one of them does the exact same thing off air
I understand your point there and they certainly do that a lot, they create controversy and once in a while their employees will overstep the mark with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.