Trevor Sinclair

This post-Brexit UK with Tories clearing the last elections and GB News and TalkTV shaping public debate is becoming a scary place to live in, very similar to Reagan America where I lived in early 80s. I hope Trev survives until the next energy bill is due, his 'transgression(s)' will be forgotten faster than it takes to log on British Gas web-page. And did I say, FUCK SIMON JORDAN!

He will be back on talkSHITE by the end of next week. It’s a minor misdemeanour to that station.
Indeed it is, given that convicted and imprisoned drink driver Dean Saunders was allowed back on after doing his time. As I've said in an earlier post, it will be carefully managed and slow return back to the fold.

Reactions: PPT
Indeed it is, given that convicted and imprisoned drink driver Dean Saunders was allowed back on after doing his time. As I've said in an earlier post, it will be carefully managed and slow return back to the fold.
Why wouldn’t they have him back? The people angry at him are more likely to phone in and tell him he’s a ****, making them more money.

Whether you agree or disagree, or think he’s a wanker, why is it being investigated? This is supposed to be a country where we have free speech. We can only be free to say what we want if it doesn’t call out the establishment, then it’s not. I do not think the Queen was racist at all, but it’s not my decision what other people think or say.

Whether you agree or disagree, or think he’s a wanker, why is it being investigated? This is supposed to be a country where we have free speech. We can only be free to say what we want if it doesn’t call out the establishment, then it’s not. I do not think the Queen was racist at all, but it’s not my decision what other people think or say.
As someone said before, free speech can only be tolerated if you agree with what is being said.

Otherwise, it’s “I’m not a fan of cancel culture, but this guy needs cancelling.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.