Trevor Sinclair

On behalf of millions of people struggling to keep their stuff together whilst Sinclair now plays the mental health card could I suggest he restarts his Dubai based soccer schools permanently and stick to something he's good at. I wish he were a rag after the latest excuse.

As someone said before, free speech can only be tolerated if you agree with what is being said.

Otherwise, it’s “I’m not a fan of cancel culture, but this guy needs cancelling.”

He should be cancelled because, not only is he clearly an obnoxious individual, he is also terrible at commentating on and analysing football. It annoys me that people like him are able to earn a living just because he once played the sport even though he has zero talent for public speaking.

He should be cancelled because, not only is he clearly an obnoxious individual, he is also terrible at commentating on and analysing football. It annoys me that people like him are able to earn a living just because he once played the sport even though he has zero talent for public speaking.
Sounds like you should stop listening to him rather than demand his cancellation.

These are strange times. Some on the right seem to have become the perennially offended, whilst others on the left are suddenly free speech advocates. Almost like both sides just take a stance depending on what suits them on any particular issue!
Always been thus.

Some are so entrenched that they can never see the opposite view point and so will never ever educate themselves properly.

Bit like rags watching City.

Has he really?

I hope that it gets ignored.

Makes me laugh whenever people do something wrong and throw the mental health excuse in. Surely if he was suffering he would have tweeted or said something before now.

Not having it. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed is our trev.

Not a sharp tool at all.

That is the problem, celebrities who are often not bright , have had a limited education, and a poor general knowledge think they need to express opinions on all sorts of topics, instead of just sticking to the ones they may have some insight.

Some of the stuff he says is embarrassing. But he doesn't realise it himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.