Trevor Sinclair

Whether you agree or disagree, or think he’s a wanker, why is it being investigated? This is supposed to be a country where we have free speech. We can only be free to say what we want if it doesn’t call out the establishment, then it’s not. I do not think the Queen was racist at all, but it’s not my decision what other people think or say.
Totally agree. If he had said it live on TS, I could understand their response. As it is he posted as a private individual.
It is the stupid world we live in where everything is decided by social media.
Soon the leaders of each political party will not go head to head in a debate, instead they will have to do a tik tok vid and the general election will be held by a twitter vote.

He has just tweeted and thrown in the mental health card
I hate this excuse that many celebs/pundits are using.

Make a stupid outrageous comment and play the mental health card when faced with rational criticism.

It is insulting to those who actually suffer in silence whilst being civil to other humans. Needs stamping out.

He has just tweeted and thrown in the mental health card
Has he really?

I hope that it gets ignored.

Makes me laugh whenever people do something wrong and throw the mental health excuse in. Surely if he was suffering he would have tweeted or said something before now.

Not having it. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed is our trev.

His 'apology' is nothing of the sort,it doesn't address his issues and means fuck all.In fact...its almost a pisstake.

I thought he was a reformed ****.....but a leopard cannot change its spots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.