Trevor Sinclair

Has he really?

I hope that it gets ignored.

Makes me laugh whenever people do something wrong and throw the mental health excuse in. Surely if he was suffering he would have tweeted or said something before now.

Not having it. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed is our trev.

Yes he has but unless he allows it nobody can comment.

How do they make money then?

Do hedgehogs overpay for their gutterbrushes?
Advertising.
Selco. It's where the trade go.......

This from their website
Telephone: 03717 22 33 44 (Calls to talkSPORT are now charged at National Rate – FREE for most callers)

There's only a charge if you call from outside the UK - I was listening to a Yank the other week and he thanked the presenter for calling back, so only the brief initial call to the studio was paid for by the caller.

Not a sharp tool at all.

That is the problem, celebrities who are often not bright , have had a limited education, and a poor general knowledge think they need to express opinions on all sorts of topics, instead of just sticking to the ones they may have some insight.

Some of the stuff he says is embarrassing. But he doesn't realise it himself.
He wasn't always in school I know that for a fact as we lived on the same street and went to the same school.
He went to Lilleshall at 14 and I'm pretty sure he went to Blackpool about a year later and that was it for education. He had a rough upbringing to put it bluntly and school was never a top priority let's put it that way.
The odd time I've heard him on Talksport Simon Jordan has had him on toast everytime, just comes out with these words that Trevor couldn't probably spell let alone know and it's game over.

He wasn't always in school I know that for a fact as we lived on the same street and went to the same school.
He went to Lilleshall at 14 and I'm pretty sure he went to Blackpool about a year later and that was it for education. He had a rough upbringing to put it bluntly and school was never a top priority let's put it that way.
The odd time I've heard him on Talksport Simon Jordan has had him on toast everytime, just comes out with these words that Trevor couldn't probably spell let alone know and it's game over.
It's game over as Trevor talks more bollox than the rest of talksport presenters added together, it's like listening to a pissed up tramp debating black holes with Stephen Hawkings....nothing to do with Jordans big words, although granted any word over 3 letters causes him a problem ;)

Advertising.
Selco. It's where the trade go.......

This from their website
Telephone: 03717 22 33 44 (Calls to talkSPORT are now charged at National Rate – FREE for most callers)

There's only a charge if you call from outside the UK - I was listening to a Yank the other week and he thanked the presenter for calling back, so only the brief initial call to the studio was paid for by the caller.
I’m still not calling or listening to their tripe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.