Trevor Sinclair

He wasn't always in school I know that for a fact as we lived on the same street and went to the same school.
He went to Lilleshall at 14 and I'm pretty sure he went to Blackpool about a year later and that was it for education. He had a rough upbringing to put it bluntly and school was never a top priority let's put it that way.
The odd time I've heard him on Talksport Simon Jordan has had him on toast everytime, just comes out with these words that Trevor couldn't probably spell let alone know and it's game over.

If he has been had on toast by Simon Jordan that says it all.
Jordan uses most of those words out of context, it is just that they are so challenged on that show they don't realise it.

I'm far from pro Royal in any form and I'm also far from being in the public eye but I'd not be posting or even have a media account if I were prone to putting out such crap.

Then to double down with a mentalist card....yet again if he is really prone to issues ger the fuck off Twitter, radio etc .

I could be accused of being uncaring but if you've got issues remove yourself from the public eye and sort yourself out...what do his hangers on and/or friends actually do, do they not talk to him? If someone I knew was leaving the rails I'd be at the very least in their ear.

To say it’s on mental health is a kick in the teeth to those who really do suffer

like me
Mate, whilst I wish you all the best and hope that whatever daemons you are facing are quashed, it’s folly to claim that others don’t suffer similar issues.

Sinclair might be blaming mental daemons that he doesn’t have, and if he is, then he deserves to be vilified to the max for that, but we simply don’t know that as a fact.

Mate, whilst I wish you all the best and hope that whatever daemons you are facing are quashed, it’s folly to claim that others don’t suffer similar issues.

Sinclair might be blaming mental daemons that he doesn’t have, and if he is, then he deserves to be vilified to the max for that, but we simply don’t know that as a fact.

he may indeed be suffering

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.