Trevor Sinclair

Advertising.
Selco. It's where the trade go.......

This from their website
Telephone: 03717 22 33 44 (Calls to talkSPORT are now charged at National Rate – FREE for most callers)

There's only a charge if you call from outside the UK - I was listening to a Yank the other week and he thanked the presenter for calling back, so only the brief initial call to the studio was paid for by the caller.
All talk-in radios shows have to call back to make sure they are in control of the call, it has a short delay so they can cut the caller off if they get offensive

Sounds like you should stop listening to him rather than demand his cancellation.

Perhaps those who give the likes of Sinclair airtime should take their listeners/viewers' opinions into account and employ talented broadcasters regardless of whether or not they've played the sport professionally.

Perhaps those who give the likes of Sinclair airtime should take their listeners/viewers' opinions into account and employ talented broadcasters regardless of whether or not they've played the sport professionally.
Maybe so, but that creates cancel culture too.

I’ve been “encouraging” them for years by not listening to their station.

It hasn’t improved the quality of their broadcasters, it seems.

fuck off ,what about that

‘’All politicians are self serving c*nts bla bla’, it’s such a thick moronic statement -
Some politicians work tirelessly for their local community, some politicians dedicate their lives helping their constituents and have changed peoples lives through their work and policies - the vast majority of MPs are good good people

‘’All politicians are self serving c*nts bla bla’, it’s such a thick moronic statement -
Some politicians work tirelessly for their local community, some politicians dedicate their lives helping their constituents and have changed peoples lives through their work and policies - the vast majority of MPs are good good people
Go on son, go on....

images

Reactions: mat
If talksport keep him on then it is a very bad move and reflects their low standards and mentality.

If I was a convicted racist or drink driver then I would lose my current job and would probably fail to find another job in my industry again. Talk Sport treat convictions like badges of honour, the station is rotten the core. Only decent presentes are Durham, Darren Bent and Goldstein.

If talksport keep him on then it is a very bad move and reflects their low standards and mentality.

If I was a convicted racist or drink driver then I would lose my current job and would probably fail to find another job in my industry again. Talk Sport treat convictions like badges of honour, the station is rotten the core. Only decent presentes are Durham, Darren Bent and Goldstein.
Have Hawksbee and Jacobs gone? Stopped listening to TS a while back. They always seemed ok. I kind of shitter, southern version of Mark and Lard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.